1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: What to do with the stuff you don't want to keep or sell

1. Okabig

Okabig Popular Meeper

This is a short and simple guide since the tactic is very simple.

What you do with the stuff is just go to spawn by typing /spawn or /warp spawn. Go to a good drop party location and throw all of the junk stuff you don't want into the crowd of players. This is way better then throwing them in fire because at least then you are helping the community of noobs get a head start with life since as the saying goes. One mans trash is a neither mans treasure and I don't think this just applies to mail players either so just donate your trash to the populace of noobs at spawn they won't mind.

Besides you will never know if you giving that one noob that one piece of rotten flesh will make him or her get motivated enough to become a meep millionaire.

2. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

I rather not have spawn littered with Junk items. I run around and pick them up only to toss them out.
    I do put swords in chest next to Pvp for players to grab one and run into the Arena.

My point is if a new player asks for starter items i give them Wooden pick, Wood axe, Wood Sword and some food to keep them going in wild till they get money to join a big town.

I would even give that player some starter money.

3. Jdude5786

Jdude5786 Popular Meeper

Noob Poisoner! They don't know better than to eat that stuff.