1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied What the . .

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by DaddingtonBee, Sep 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaddingtonBee

DaddingtonBee Popular Meeper

I was just kicked by MissErin for caps (that what it said as it kicked me). I believe she mistook me for someone else - I wasn't speaking. I think I am now banned, as I can't reconnect. Colour me unimpressed.

FluffbearRCT likes this.
  2. DaddingtonBee

I now don't think I am banned - however whatever the heck she did has crashed my MC, such that I cannot rejoin meep or ANY MC server. Unhappy? You could say that.

3. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

*RELEVANT*

At the moment, no one can get on because minecraft is down.

http://xpaw.ru/mcstatus/

You probably aren't banned. Just keep track of that link, a second ago it was online.

4. matt391416

matt391416 Celebrity Meeper

A kick is no a ban. There must be another reason why you can connect. If you were banned it would say something like "you were banned for 0/0 - 1/1 for: by:" That is what happens when you are banned. (Valid info dont delete gracias)

5. DaddingtonBee

Thanks for the clarification Chaos and Matt. Still not impressed @ being kicked when I was innocently mining (actually fighting for my life in a cave full of spiders), but that's nothing to do with bans, so I'll fight THAT crusade elsewhere.

Cheers

chaos546 likes this.
  6. steviefiveo56

steviefiveo56 I just build here

lol minecraft is down... your not banned claim down

7. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

Apologies for this of it was not an intended kick - this appeal is denied as there is no ban issued

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.