1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted What the meep

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Jiltism, Sep 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

He never told me anymore people were that, that is my dilemma here. If you can pull a message that he said tornado was there, I may have missed it. If I did, that's my fault and I'll accept the ban.

http://meepcraft.com/threads/pvp-rules.14284/

I didn't think I violated anything in here.

SirCallow, jmelara and Bob4444444 like this.
  2. DevilSpawn112

DevilSpawn112 The Sass Master

You aren't understanding me. Let me set up a scenario for you.

Player A & B are in wild mining and find a spawner. They want to sell that spawner. It is advertised in shout. Player C wants to buy that spawner and messages Player A. Player A accepts a tpa and "OMG you didnt tell me about player B" *Kills player B" That is luring.

Replace that with teaming. That is what you did.

Killdogx likes this.
  3. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

Can you direct me to the link in the rules where it says that, Devilspawn? I clearly missed it I guess, and that is my bad.

But, I was hit first. So, you could also put it that jorgen and tornado were trying to lure me. Tornado had some sort of bow that he repeatedly was sniping me with.

Cherrykit, SirCallow and jmelara like this.
  4. TheJohnseyClutch

TheJohnseyClutch Popular Meeper

If he was never warned of the other person, I don't find this true. Everytime i've teamed with people in pvp and stuff, I was told whoelse was part of the alliance.

That being said, I would like to see him alert crusher of the other person. It's also in the wild anything can happen, I don't get how there is luring in the wild.

He choose to tp him to him or whatever. I've seen this happen before, yes it sucks, but it's the wild.

Don't trust others!
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 10, 2014, Original Post Date: Sep 10, 2014 ---
    Yes yes yes yes. If he was attacked first this is not under his boat. Even one single hit, means it's a fair game.

From crushers perspective, if he gets hit and then they whip out enchanted stuff, he'll get worried and attack.

Ranger_621, jmelara and Jiltism like this.
  5. DevilSpawn112

Do you have any proof that you were being attacked?

6. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

To add to this, the encounter, at first, was completely neutral. Tornado and I were actually chatting with each other for probably 3-5 minutes or so; then, he went up in his house and started shooting me. If you look with what items I picked up, you can see that he had a bow.
    No, I don't have any screen recorder whatsoever.

jmelara likes this.
  7. TheJohnseyClutch

That's impossible to get since he had to react to protect himself.

If you could prove everything on the other side of the story. I'm sure there is proof on his side through the plugins meep has to offer.

Jiltism and jmelara like this.
  8. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

I don't have a screen recorder... I don't have a video of it

jmelara likes this.
  9. DevilSpawn112

If all of this is true, then why lie to Jorger?

To make this clear: I am simply trying to figure out the story line here. I am on nobody's side.

Darke_Amethyst likes this.
  10. TheJohnseyClutch

I understand that, but I am trying to say that they have a ton of proof about your ban. They can easily find info about what you have said.

If they need assistance, I can tell them what to look for in the logs and etc.

Jiltism likes this.
  11. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

I didn't think recording constantly was common practice. Like I said, the encounter was passive until I was provoked. Also, you can check jorgen's message log. Again, he did not tell me anyone was there. You can check the time between when I tp-ed and when tornado died. I did not tp with any intention to kill.

As to the teaming rule, where is that in the rules? I'm really not trying to be a smart alec... I'm just trying to figure this out
    I didn't feel like having him attack me over it. I did want to be his friend. I didn't think anything like that, chat-related, was illegal.

jmelara likes this.
  12. TheJohnseyClutch

Here's some constructive criticism about handling bans for the meepstaff.

Look at the story on both sides.

Jorgens and his friends side.
    • Complete with all data collected.

Crushers story.

Crusher has shared really important facts to his story. This being said, go and prove him wrong or right.

He claims the following;

One of them contained arrows and a bow and started shooting him.
    • Look in the logs for the last time they put bows and arrows in ones inventory
    • Look at the items in their inventory
    He says they were neutral until he was confused and hit.
    • Look at the chat longs for clues

As I've typed this like 4 times because I kept press back and it kept getting erased; it may not be the best but, you should understand where I am coming from.

This ban appeal shouldn't be so controversial.

13. PhoenixPuppy

PhoenixPuppy Celebrity Meeper

If I may say, (or if not feel free to delete this post or whatever.) Considering I do have experience dealing with circumstances such as this my input may be valuable.

If Crusher_11 was the one who died the whole table would be flipped around, the ones who killed him would be banned for luring. So because Crusher had better armor, or even skills he is the one that is banned?

(Just fyi I am neutral in this)

If crusher had intentions on killing the three players, (Or one) why would he have gone there without armor on (because you said he took it out of his /chest)? If he had bad intentions why not just have it on and be prepared. And besides what logical person would knowingly go into a 3v1? (hence he didn't know the other two were there).

However; it sparks curiosity that he had enough time to take his armor out of his /chest while being attacked, because if I am not mistaken the only reason you took it out was to defend yourself.

Cherrykit, metr0n0me, Jiltism and 3 others like this.
  14. DevilSpawn112

Johnsey, this is where you are overstepping. /he does not log local chats or shout. I am asking questions simply to get answers and you are NOT helping. I am not dumb, I know how to use my tools as staff. I have been here for 11 months so I am obviously doing something right. Please refrain from posting on this appeal anymore.

Crusher, at this time, I would like to do a bit more digging. Im sure you understand.

15. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

Yes, I took it out of my /chest. You can also check my inventory log for my axe. I was originally helping them collect wood for jorgen's tree fort he told me about when I was first there.

jmelara likes this.
  16. TheJohnseyClutch

I'm not trying to go to fair, but you are able to solve this problem already.

Crusher has stated what had happened. If you find proof of him lieing, then hes gone and denied. If you can't find no lies so far keep digging out info. Just trying to help.

Congrats on staff for 11 months.

Bob4444444 and Jiltism like this.
  17. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

Yeah, I understand! If this is denied, I do plead that monkeyhead receives 1 mil, and jmelara receives the rest if my money that I said I'd put in his town/mall/enchanted book business. I'm sure he can confirm this.

jmelara likes this.
  18. Nerf958

Nerf958 Celebrity Meeper

If it worked that way, tornado would ALSO BE IN THE WRONG for attacking him first or attacking him period.

Jiltism likes this.
  19. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

Cherrykit and SirCallow like this.
  20. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

I have 23.5 million. I don't want or need a noob's leather gear.

Why are they editing that rule during my ban decision? That seems quite unfair.

Also, what rule did I break? Can I see the link? Thanks!

Last edited: Sep 10, 2014
    Cherrykit and jmelara like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.