1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Wesurvive2gether's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by wesurvive2gether, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wesurvive2gether

wesurvive2gether Popular Meeper

IGN : wesurvive2gether

Date/Time: Found out at 7:59 2/11/2014

Reason: x-ray- Quaddy's Ban

Ban Length: Perm

Staff Member: PuckMiner

Why we should consider your appeal:
    It has been four months since I have been banned and I hope I could be unbanned. After I was banned I do admit that I was a little upset but after a few months I realized the error in my ways. Being banned from meepcraft got me to start thinking about what I did and really reflect on my actions. I know that this is a long shot but I hope to have my ban appeal to be accepted and allow me to rejoin all the amazing people I had to leave because of my mistakes. Even though I have spent some time away from meep in order to think, I do understand if this appeal gets denied. Thank you all for your time and I wish you a good day.

RaidByNightOnly and Khafra like this.
  2. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

Thanks for your apology, it is great that you reflected upon your actions. I trust that you will not do this again, accepted.

metr0n0me and RaidByNightOnly like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.