1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

weshuiz13 apply

Discussion in 'Denied' started by wes1huiz3, Dec 26, 2014.

?

do you accept if i also can speak dutch?

1. the language does not matter

38.5%
  2. yes you have to be english im sorry

38.5%
  3. so long as you can communicate with other people

30.8%
  4. as staff you msut be english or other people whont understand you

38.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. wes1huiz3

wes1huiz3 Meeper

IGN weshuiz13

age 15

country netherland

why:I want be staff so i can help other. The feeling that i made somebody happy is all what i want. As a staff you have to respect everone on the server. As a staff you have to be nice. Just all what i want make somebody happy. A staff have to do what hey can do for other people if the staff is able to help hey has to help him/her if the staff is not able to help the person hey has to ask it to a other staff.Its realy important to protect the servers.A staff is jsut the same as a polieman hey has proetct the the people as the area around him.Staff are the protectors of the server they have to help people and protect it for hackers glitchers and other dangerous people.If i was staff on this server i will warn somebody if hey is doing rong.if they keep going a ban for 5 to 7 days if the are back and still want going a ban for good i will set the people who is doing rong on the right path.I will do what i can do for the server to keep it safe.
    I will protect the server for th bad people i will help other people and if they have any questions i will ty to help them if i know how i can help them.If i dont know the awnser i will ask a other staff.I have many experience with been be staff. i was many times staff on servers it was only on smaller server form 2 people to max 10 but now i want try it on a bigger server a better server. A nicer server i was in my like as staff a helper trial-mod mod head-mod admin architect staff and co-owner was from a friend i dont wane be bad but good all what i want is make people happy helping be nice and loads more im playing minecraft already from 1.2 and i ahve learned many things but more about redstone commandblocks nbt data im able to make costum items costum mobs spawners and more at the moment im also making a recore pack noting to much but plz let me be nice help good and be staff so i can make many people happywhen i get staff i will take forst a look at the command i ahve so i know what i can do and what i cant do but i will try my best and help the server so much as i like and also i promised my self if i ever get staff on a server like this i will play it from when im able to begin to the point i have to stop i hope i can help the server and make it maybe more funn the rank i get does not matter for me im happy with evrything the idea that i maybe get staff makes my already so happy hope i can help

weshuiz13

Skype Wesley huiinga

2. Killdogx

Killdogx Celebrity Meeper

Please follow the format. This will be auto deny and reapply later! (2 weeks later)

metr0n0me likes this.
  3. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

Super Short
    Didn't follow format (well only a little bit)
    I never ever see you
    congrats on first post

4. numpty04

numpty04 Popular Meeper

Welcome to forums! -1

Also team speak?

Last edited: Dec 26, 2014
    Toostenheimer likes this.
  5. Khafra

Khafra Celebrity Meeper

+1
    tl;dr

Toostenheimer likes this.
  6. lfpnub

lfpnub Popular Meeper

Short app
    Not known in game
    At least you followed the format right?

7. Landonator419

Landonator419 Celebrity Meeper

Have never seen you. Try using format. Be more active. English is REQUIRED.

8. adlovesdogs

adlovesdogs ex-staff <3

9. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

This is denied due to not following format.

Bob4444444 likes this.