1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

wellingtonboys application :)

Discussion in 'Denied' started by wellintonboys, Feb 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wellintonboys

wellintonboys New Meeper

hey there:) my name is luke, but my screen name is wellingtonboys,i am applying for helper because meepcraft is my favorite server, for as long as i've been on i've seen nothing but improvements and i, for one would like to keep that going.I would like to help all the awesome meepers and other helpers on the server.I would help by being generous and outgoing.I would kick or ban people that play against the rules,stop people from hacking,and and keep the community more safe and fun little by little.By now this is probably sounding a little cheesy,but wether you accept this or not,thank you for your time.(sry for it being so short)

2. ManUtdFTW11

ManUtdFTW11 Celebrity Meeper

This will be denied! Please follow the format !

3. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Denied, the format is required for a reason, please follow it if/when you reapply in no less than two weeks.

I also suggest that before you reapply, you:
    - Increase in game and forums helpfulness and general activity. Just be a friendly player; we can't ask for more.
    - Familiarize yourself with our rules and regulations; such as the required format.
    - Ensure that you fulfil all the requirements, such as having a TeamSpeak and Skype account and using a working microphone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.