1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: we need to know

1. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

Elites never had fly wtf? haha

The number one thing that bothers me about this community is that you guys always push and poke, but are never happy with the answer or solution. If you go to a different server prodding like you do here, I guarantee you'll be banned without a look back.
    We have been brought on as high staff and staff in general, and this server is successful because of it. We make decisions after discussing them for long periods of time and those are ours to make.

If Fuzzlr told me "lets do this so I can make money", I would have resigned on the spot. So get real and stop acting like jealous children over the fact that Fuzzlr owns the server. I see so much about "Fuzz just wants money", when this server has been in the negative for months and he still funds it. Do we look for ways to generate revenue to keep it alive for you guys? Of course! But its no cash grab so stop the idiotic rumors and trash talk.

To end, You dont need to know! Play the server and enjoi the decisions we make. If you dont trust them, then dont play? I dont know what else I can tell you. We have made no decision that has killed the server yet and we certainly wouldnt make a decision that puts the server in danger or I wouldnt stick around to see it crash and deal with all of you bad mouthing us for this long.

I see a huge number of you always saying "I just want to help Meep!". Then start by having a little respect for those of us that stay up late and put tons of thought and effort into keeping Meep up. Have a little trust and maybe encourage or come up with ideas of your own instead of just telling us were screwing up. I want you to look up the definition of morale and realize that with these threads and the "Meep sucks" threads just kills it and makes people resign. I promise you, it does nothing but damage Meep.

xXAdotXx, qazini, Muunkee and 8 others like this.
  2. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

I want to know everything you secretive staff team!!

3. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

Just to clarify why people may be worried about perks being readded, if you don't see "the big deal". The issue is that the server has already pulled our perks away from us before, a move that hurt the stability of the donation incentives. Granted this move was for the betterment of the server, to stay EULA compliant so it can continue to operate. Now it seems perks are readded because "screw it we're blacklisted anyway". While it seems like a great temporary solution to 1. Making players happy 2. Increasing playing count and 3. Generating revenue, it seems like a bad long term solution.

From my understanding we'll either have to re comply with the EULA which means removing all the perks again, a decision that would hurt the stability of donation incentives even more than before, paired with essentially scamming the people that are currently buying ranks like Ultimate for the /fly ability and whatnot. If we don't comply then we'll have to become dependent on always finding ways to bypass the blacklist filter, once mojang updates to 1.12 or whatever I would assume the compatability layer that is letting players join on 1.11 would no longer be possible. When this happens we have to hope that 1.12 will have the same compatability layer that allows players to join blacklisted servers. If 1.12 doesn't have the same layer then the server is forced to have players run through the Squidhq, a move that will only hurt the already dwindling playerbase.

This is why it's a "big deal". I enjoy having perks I paid for as much as the next guy, but I also enjoy having a server to actually play on much more than having these perks. Imagine how devastated players will be again if these get removed in the future, or they will have to be devastated that they can't join Meepcraft at all unless through some sketchy client. Adding perks back is like putting a bandaid on, then in a month or so it's going to be harshly ripped off taking some hairs with it! Ouch.

4. Dockson

Dockson Celebrity Meeper

People aren't upset about getting perks back they paid for.

I mean, I don't even play anymore, but I try to follow what's going on.
    So, we had to get rid of almost all perks in order to comply with the EULA, everything was fine for a while and then suddenly Meep gets blacklisted. Couple days later, perks are back. You tell the guys to "enjoi" and basically ignore what's going on?

[​IMG]

Again... not activelly on the server but I sense a lot of uncertainity.

BooBear1227, cooey, Marshy_88 and 6 others like this.
  5. Courtneyyy

Courtneyyy Admin Princess Staff Member Helper Media Elder

I never thought people would be disappointed and upset that we gave you guys perks back. Enjoy them I don't see the big deal. Yes you deserve answers and unfortunately I don't have them. You're able to get onto Meep through the regular launcher and you guys can freakin fly lol. Just enjoy Meep don't make it a fight don't make it a big deal. Meep isn't going anywhere I assure you that meep won't be shut down or anything. Fuzzlr has been talking with Mojang and figuring it out and you guys are just throwing assumptions around again. This is great for Meep some perks are back and truly amazing things to come don't doubt us guys just stand behind us and support us and let's make Meep great again! ;)

Not paid for by Donald Trump

6. IGotBored

IGotBored Celebrity Meeper

Listen, I'm not here to theorize or spread rumors. But a little birdie told me that Fuzzlr needs a little more cash to...scratch an itch shall we say? So I'm thinkin meep will be shut down idk tho just saying lmao

7. Bloopers

Bloopers Legendary Meeper

we need to know what is happening

why are we blacklisted?
    why are perks back?
    what are we doing to fix things?

all of these questions are being asked and not answered by staff
    our community is too small to be acting professional - at our current size, people need to be informed

if you keep hiding these things from us, then people will start to theorize and spread rumors because they don't know what is actually happening. rumors and suspicion will make players lose trust in the staff team - some people are already asking if meep is going to shut down!

we need to know

upload_2016-12-31_1-31-15.png

istas_sani has been speculating all day! it's not long before the rumors begin
    do something, say something

8. KlutchDecals

The server could close any day, I mean, I could die tomorrow. Its a video game Bloopers. You play for fun at the time. I mean I dont know how to explain this further. You dont need to know the private messages between the owner and Mojang. Plain and simple. Im done on this topic, Go play, or dont.

9. KlutchDecals

1. We cant be shut down.
    2. We cant be sued
    3. Play the game.

Kazarkas, Niiicck, Courtneyyy and 4 others like this.
  10. KlutchDecals

We are not hiding anything. Ultimate is back, Perks are back, Thats it. We dont need to discuss it any further than that. Enjoi!

Niiicck, metr0n0me, Pmx728 and 4 others like this.
  11. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

Thank you for the reply, but I'm not quite sure which of my statements in that paragraph is simply not true:

1. Meep would have to remove perks again to become compliant.

2. If Meep stays blacklisted and Mojang updates to 1.12+ then the 1.11 bypass will no longer work.

If the first one is false then why did we have to remove perks in the first place? I'm really hoping it's the 2nd one that's false, but that would require indisputable proof that the 1.11 bypass filter is indefinite.

12. IGotBored

IGotBored Celebrity Meeper

DONT U TALK ABOUT MY BIRD LIKE THAT HE GRADUATED FROM HARVARD

Pmx728, metr0n0me, Natsu and 2 others like this.
  13. KlutchDecals

1. Meep WOULD have to remove perks to become compliant, but we dont plan to. Were blacklisted and they wont tell us why so, We dont care.

2. Minecraft can update to whatever it wants. Unless they do a client update, it wont make a difference for us. Since they have no plans to do a client update in the future, we have no worries.

It does NOT effect players joining, and the method we are using pretty much cannot be blocked. Simple as that!

14. Klitch

Klitch

your birdie is horribly misinformed

Muunkee, Niiicck, xXAdotXx and 2 others like this.
  15. Kazarkas

Kazarkas Legendary Meeper Elder

But WE the PEOPLE demand answers!!!!! (Just kidding, I kinda logged in for the first time in 6 months just to fly around).

16. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

We've had more players join today than in the last 2 weeks, and the player count doubled what it was on the 28th.

Courtneyyy, Pmx728, Natsu and 2 others like this.
  17. Kazarkas

Kazarkas Legendary Meeper Elder

Who cares.... people are honestly losing sleep over a non-issue.