1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

We need to bring back a classic!

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Llamazon, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Qaztar

Qaztar Celebrity Meeper

I mean, okay... TNT Run is okay...
    But I feel that Halo should come first. Halo would bring back tons of players and get tons of new ones and would give us way more donors.

2. BooBear1227

BooBear1227 Sunflower | Always

If Halo comes back, TnTRun should come back. Halo needs to be prepared for what it was supposed to have originally. Donor perks, and work properly. Donor stuff needs to exist and be fully funcitonal in Halo. Or, the perks should not be promised, advertised, and not given. Where you say it would give us more donors, it only would in the case that donor perks work.

TnTRun was amazing. I loved our old spleef in the domes back from MN. Ever since, spleef has been here and there. Lots of people play the mini-game when it came out, not anymore. I would play TnTRun almost all day if I could. More thrill than spleef. I'm a +1 for removal of spleef to be replaced by TnTRun.

Pmx728 and FatIsNoob like this.
  3. Qaztar

Qaztar Celebrity Meeper

But wait a second...
    Many servers have TNT Run. How many servers have Halo? Meep is all about being different, that's what has made us popular in the past. TNT Run is good, but Halo should be first.

4. andrewrobins

andrewrobins My views are my own.

I liked dome spleef too ") and tnt run as they were quick games.
    I don't like games being too long such as boomo where I end up killing myself half way through from being bored.

I want to be in out and shake my money about.

5. LIAHKIM55

LIAHKIM55 Popular Meeper

Ikr

6. GingerManOWNS

GingerManOWNS Selfie Master! BOW!!

+1 I loved TntRun!

7. Jalapenos

Jalapenos Celebrity Meeper

This suggestion is denied as we already have other mini-games in the works.