1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Water Buckets

Discussion in 'Resolved/Denied' started by semiblind, Nov 9, 2014.

1. semiblind

semiblind Active Meeper

Bug: Water buckets not filling, water buckets not placing water
    Steps to reproduce: get a bucket and try to fill it, it wont fill. get a water bucket and it wont place
    Evidence: go try it

Toostenheimer likes this.
  2. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

This is a well-known issue.
    Pending.

CyberneticToast likes this.
  3. Dockson

Dockson Celebrity Meeper

For all of you that are having problem placing water or lava with buckets in SB/wild/... I found a solution that is semi-reliable. You can place the source of water/lava if you try to do it from a max range and aim at the center of the block on which you want to place the source.

I have tried to place water/lava how I explained it a couple of times and it usually took 1-4 tries before I succeeded.

TLDR--- temporary solution: place water/lava sourcer from FAR away, aim at the center of a block.

EDIT: Actually, I take everything back I said. Found a more "stable" solution, and it is kinda ironic. I managed to place water/lava on my first try EVERY TIME when I was placing the source on a block that was out of range (not highlighted)... yeah I know. It has to be on the border of Highlighted/Not highlighted, but a bit further away :S. Well that is atleast what helped me personally. If it is not ghost water, it definitely works.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2014
  4. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

I've had this same issue in the wild when I was trying to take out some lava.

5. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

The temporary solution to this is to go 4 blocks away from where you're going to place the water/lava. This sometimes works, sometimes doesn't.

Username likes this.
  6. Dockson

Dockson Celebrity Meeper

Why did you reply to a 20 days old thread with something I have already stated here?

Username likes this.
  7. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

This bug should now be resolved as of 12/1/2014.

Dockson likes this.