1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Wanting varied pvp-related shops.

Discussion in 'Closed Marketplace' started by FamousZAmos, Sep 18, 2017.

Tags:
?

Should I put a /t outpost at the arena?

1. Yes.

66.7%
  2. No.

33.3%
  1. FamousZAmos

FamousZAmos Popular Meeper

So the Peachstreet MiniArena is already becoming a popular attraction, and I want to grow it. I am currently trying to get another plot for the MiniArena market, but I need people to sell things! Anyone is welcome to sell things at the market plot, as long as it is related. Custom shield shops? Potion shops? Armour shops? If you want a slot /mail me in game

2. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

Lovely addition to the arena pal, the pit is great ;) when Mistveil has our arena we ought to town vs town for some fun. Probably get my backside wooped but s'all good.

GroovyGrevous and SuperDyl like this.
  3. FamousZAmos

hmmm Mist vs Peach... that could be fun. That should really be a thing, town vs town in arenas... our arena is too small unless we did a 1v1 tho. That could be the solution to @CasualNacho s idea of towny wars, just do town vs town arena battles. Stimulate the towns to be more closely linked, you know?

TheTastyNacho likes this.
  4. TheTastyNacho

TheTastyNacho Celebrity Meeper

Could you elaborate? I'm not quite sure what you mean by this.

5. Vexmae

Vexmae Royal-Tea Staff Member Mod Media

he means if two members from different towns battle in an arena it will simulate a 'towny war' aspect, of town vs town, sort of like towny wars, but more.. baby like per say

6. TheTastyNacho

TheTastyNacho Celebrity Meeper

Got it... Maybe, but anyone can just do this in terrarium.

7. FamousZAmos

Terrarium runs at half the speed of towns. Terrarium is also completely awful for 1v1s or 2v2s... Terrarium MIGHT work out for big ffa's but that's it. It's too big with no flat space to actually fight, and there's water everywhere. I know it isn't a priority, but next time the arch's aren't busy, they should redesign/remove Terrarium. There's no point to an ffa arena that never gets used by more than 3 players at once.

yes

8. SuperDyl

SuperDyl Popular Meeper

Terrarium's nice, but a suggestion could be put in for a second, smaller arena to accommodate smaller fights for those who want that.

9. FamousZAmos

Since it helps the economy and gives us more to do, I'm for personal arenas in towns. You know what terrarium does for players/economy? nothing

SuperDyl likes this.