1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Vortexlegand198's Helper Applacation

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Darren Darcy, Apr 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darren Darcy

Darren Darcy Popular Meeper

In Game Name: VortexLegand198
    Skype Username: darrendarcy
    Teamspeak Username: VortexLegand198
    Mic use:All the time
    Timezone:Europe
    Hours online per weekday:3-5 Hours
    Hours online per weekend:5-12Hours
    Position Changes:Exclusive to Helper

Introduction:Well Hello there my name is Darren most people know me as VortexLegand,So I have been playing Meep for about a year or so and I remember when I first join I was greeted by the most wonder full and caring people so I said Im going to really try on this server so the first few days I struggled but then I got better and better at making friends and friends that I still know now.And those people that greeted me I said to myself after about 6 months I want to be one of those people one day and I picked today because it is coming up to my birthday soon in a few days time and I thought I may as well try because im thinking of getting another upgrade to help the server even more.

Why you should be Helper?:I think I should be Helper because I think I am pretty mature and I am very disciplined and strict about offences against the server and other people of Meep I and want to keep the community crimeless and I want everyone to be happy and not be worried about getting robbed or harassed on the server.And I am completely against greifing, glitching, scamming and exploits.

Weaknesses:I have one weakness and that is confidence and if im doing something sometimes I carry myself to dream land and day dream and I also think I get very tempered very quickly.

Conclusion:My conclusion is If I see and scamming, greifing, exploiting they will get banned straight away and I will never ever let advertising happen when im on the server and If I see anyone using bad language I will warn them 3 times and if they don't stop the will get kicked and If I see anyone spamming I will kick them straight away.

Thank you Vortex

Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
  2. Klitch

Klitch

-1 Everyone has a weakness.

- I see you ig often but never helping.

- I never see you on teamspeak.

- Forums activity is lacking.

3. Cascade1324

Cascade1324 Celebrity Meeper

Agreed with everything Martin said. -1

Klitch likes this.
  4. GingerManOWNS

GingerManOWNS Selfie Master! BOW!!

-1 Your game activity and team speak are really good I'd say :) But your forum activity is very low and that app was very lacking. Good luck though!

5. Videogames321

Videogames321 Celebrity Meeper

Martinq is correct. Always put a weakness on your app, no one is perfect. I've seen you in game every so often, but you don't help in shout. We have different time zones, which would explain why I never see you on Teamspeak. The app was not very good; you coul definitely have improved it. Try to put more effort into the application. Your forums activity should be much better. I have almost never seen you in forums, which leads me to think that you are not active on forums. Your conclusion and why section were almost exactly the same, too. I believe you are mature enough for this position, and you could become a helper later on. I suggest you work on your forums activity, helpfulness, and application. If you work on those, you'll have a much better chance. Overall, -.50.

6. scoowby

scoowby Celebrity Meeper

Short app. -
    Never seen you ig -
    Good amount of time ig +
    So yeah... Good luck!

7. Lysseal

Lysseal Popular Meeper

Uh oh.. did someone edit their app?

Klitch likes this.
  8. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Denied, editing is not allowed. Please do not reapply any sooner than in two weeks.

I also suggest, that before you reapply, you;
    - Pay attention to every tip given above, they are all very good and will help you on your way to aiming for Helper.
    - Reread all the rules and the application rules, to ensure something like this doesn'r happen again.
    - Try to figure out your weaknesses, while 'overconfidence' can be an issue, I'm sure there are others, even small ones, thst you should mention.
    - To improve your application, take a look at the tips and tricks post and other guides on the forums.

Klitch likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.