1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Vortexlegand198's Helper Aoolication

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Darren Darcy, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darren Darcy

Darren Darcy Popular Meeper

In Game name:VortexLegand198

Skype Name is Darren Darcy

Mic use:I am getting a new mic in a day or two.

Ts Name:VortexLegand198

Timezone:European

Hours online on weekdays:About 4-6 hours

Hours online on weekends:8-10 hours

Position Change-Premuim to Helper

Experience:I have been an admin on 2 servers.

Intro:
    Hello my name is Darren but my in game friends call me Vortex and I have a good side and a dark side,the good side is that I know what is good in bad on a good day witch is almost every day but I have been Banned twice before but I have got over them and moved on to lead a better life in meepcraft and I have made some very good friends on meep and I have recently donated to the server and I dont regret it at all.I am also pretty active in chat.

Why Should I be helper?
    I think that I should be helper because I am willing to help people and get the new comers of the server to get used to the environment of this wonderful server.I have been on this server since about 4 mounths after it started I think and I found it on the web and I just said wow that looks like a great server so I went on and I was greeted by some of the nicest people ever and ever since I started playing Minecraft in 1.2 I have always want to be one of those people.

Weaknesses:
    My weaknesses are that sometimes I get carried away into dreamland and start doing some random things but I have recently got a lot more focused when playing minecraft and If I start something new I will carry on with it.

Conclusion:My conclusion is if I see someone getting abused or someone spaming or greifing I know that strait away I will stop this and ill will always try to make new and fun ways to make people happy on this amazing server.

Thank you for your time

And thank fuzzlr for creating the best server ever.

2. nhjed

nhjed Celebrity Meeper

-/+0

Your application was decent, you could've added more.I've never seen you before, but I see you have some experience so I'm not really sure. I'll leave it up to the people who do know you.

3. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

Two of your previous applications were denied for a reason, you should work on the feedback found there.
    You have had a major list of bans such as towny theft and scamming which isn't looked upon with a good light. I barely see you on teamspeak and most of your forum posts consist of: ban appeals and helper applications.
    Thats not a good start. You need to work on in game activity too.

4. SSSoul

SSSoul Celebrity Meeper

-1 yo ulisted an ip

5. Darren Darcy

Darren Darcy Popular Meeper

Thanks Guys and I didnt list an ip that is just the names of the servers

6. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

• Your application was short and didn't have much content in it.
    • It was also difficult to read due to it being a run on sentence, and having many spelling and grammar mistakes. While it isn't the most important thing, grammar plays a part in being a staff member as you need to be able to communicate with players in game, and they need to be able to understand you.
    • Forums activity is alright but I'd like to see you more in Suggestions, Report a Bug, Q&A and Staff Recruitment with contributive posts.
    • I haven't ever seen you in game or helping out; though it may be partially timezones, I should have seen you once or twice by now.
    • You obviously do not know the rules, as you listed server names in your application.
    Sorry, but I don't think you are even near being ready to be a staff member.

Listing server names is illegal as well; you are lucky you aren't permanently banned for ads.

Videogames321 and UMADBRO? like this.
  7. GingerManOWNS

GingerManOWNS Selfie Master! BOW!!

-1 You forum activity needs some work. The app wasnt really decent/good. Also sucked up at the end...Good luck though! :)

Last edited: Mar 9, 2014
  8. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

-1 for the reasons above^

UMADBRO? likes this.
  9. mrli1

mrli1 Popular Meeper

I dont want a scammer and a thief helping me with modreq's. dont reapply until you refamiliarize and wait. My vote stands at -1 for now.

10. CRE3PERK1LL3R

CRE3PERK1LL3R Well-Known Meeper

My vote is a -1

-Bad application
    -Wrote your application in 3 sentances
    -Low forum activity
    -Low teamspeak activity
    -Ban history

You seem very unqualified for helper, and you have tons to improve on before you apply again. Sorry, but its the truth.

11. UMADBRO?

UMADBRO? Well-Known Meeper

I'm a -1 because:

-Application is very short
    -Need less ban history
    -TS- Never seen you on
    -Forum activity

Positive:

-You were nice at the end

-1, but Good luck!

12. james_Grimplin

james_Grimplin Popular Meeper

• - forum activity needs work
    • - app wasn't great
    • - haven't seen you hop IG
    i am a -1

13. UglyUnicorn

UglyUnicorn Celebrity Meeper

-App was too short
    -Never active on TS.
    -You aren't helpful in /shout.

14. xXMrCal17Xx

xXMrCal17Xx Popular Meeper

Too short
    I have never seen you before (this may be because I just came back from an inactivity period)
    From what I hear about you, you don't seem very helpful in /shout.

15. MrsMegan

MrsMegan Celebrity Meeper

Some bad things about this, you advertised on your application which I had to remove, which makes me think you aren't 100% sure about the rules. Your last ban was roughly a month ago which also pushes towards thinking you don't know the rules.

Some things you can work on, READ THE RULES. Work on your activity in shout, forums, and TS. If you have any other questions feel free to inbox me on the forums.

This application has been denied. Feel free to reapply in no less than 2 weeks.

chaos546 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.