1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Virtual Shop and Minigames

1. Fuzzlr

Fuzzlr Owner Staff Member Owner

Recently, players have voiced concerns that the virtual shop and minigame servers are not being given the proper attention. I can assure you that both of these issues are being worked on, but these are not my assignments. We are waiting for Coelho to finish important development in this area. Expectations for the virtual shop and minigame servers have made it increasingly difficult for me to release new features to the server, and nearly impossible to gather constructive criticism or suggestions for those features because the topic of conversation consistently returns to "vshop". It is impossible for me to have a normal conversation without this topic being brought up.

I am well aware that the vshop is in demand. Thank you for informing me every day, I appreciate your concern. I assure you that there is nothing that I can do to expedite Coelho's work. I can also assure that many issues are being addressed simultaneously while I am working on updates, they simply are not announced because they are not as newsworthy. There is no harm being done in implementing features to make MeepCraft more fun!

JoeK, vrohan, Pluto258 and 20 others like this.
  2. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

Thank you for the update, Fuzzlr! Greatly appreciated!
    ps thanks for giving up your time to hang out with girls to help Meepcraft