1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Vaeyne Helper Application

1. TripsBee

TripsBee Popular Meeper

In Game Name: Vaeyne
    Skype Username: vaeyne.vaeyne
    Teamspeak Username: Vaeyne
    Mic use: 90% of the time
    Timezone: Eastern
    Hours online per weekday:1-4
    Hours online per weekend: 3-8
    Position Changes: Ultimate to Helper

Hello! I think I've made a name for myself now, and I believe I have what it takes to be apart of the Meepcraft staff team. Let me start off by telling you a bit about me. I am in the tenth grade, and I am taking challenging classes to prepare myself for a great future everyone aspires to have. I am not very good at sports, I never have been do not really know why. One of my goals is to make things better for other people, and I want to do that here at Meepcraft. I know myself to be qualified because I am diligent, amicable, and I have moderation experience.

I am diligent because it takes a lot to wear me down and stop me from doing the right thing, do not get me wrong though when it comes to following the rules I will enforce them with all my heart. Also I am very quick to learn, I was previously a helper for the server, and I learned all the hawkeye commands pretty fast. Lastly my voice is very loud and passionate. When I have an opinion or statement about a certain topic, and I know its a good honest idea I will make sure you listen. One of the things I love about myself is I am not shy and will definitely express right between wrong.

I believe myself to be amicable because I have a soft spot for doing the right thing, I do not like it when people are asking questions, and no one answers them. If you have a question I will make it my pleasure to help you out and make sure you are well versed in the topic you asked about. I am very good at talking to people I know how people thing, and I'm good at explaining things to them in a simple, yet informative manner.

Lastly I know I have experience because as I mentioned above I was previously a part of Meepcraft staff, but alas I had to leave because of school and family complications(this was a few months back). I know myself to have much experience in the world of judging a situation on the facts, and will use every single command in the book to find the facts. I have been told by many of the other staff I did a good job while I was a helper( for about a week and a half). I know it doesn't look like I have much to offer, but if you give me another chance I'm sure I can make a change in someones day.

A few of my weaknesses are grammar, spelling, and writing essays(as you can see above). But do know I have poured my heart out and given it to you in a glass while writing this. I thank you for your consideration, and hope you can consider me to be apart of the staff team again

2. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

Accepted for interview