1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied V 1.2 Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Boktor, Jan 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boktor

Boktor New Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): Tehnostorm354
    Date/Time: 16 days ago
    Reason: Glitch Exploitation/X-Ray
    Ban Length: Perm
    Staff Member: DevilSpawn112
    Why we should consider your appeal:I Appealed 2 weeks ago and was told to try again and i have learnt my lesson and i have been telling all my friends abut the server but they wont play unless i do.
    I was banned for glitch/X-ray but i have never tried installing Xray on comp and i really dident get what so ever out of it and it is true ask dicktogs I really want to get back on.
    I Was Banned For Xraying And In My First Appeal I Did Confess To Trying To Glitch Because i Found it On Youtube I Was Just Trying To Give Myself A Small Boost But I Only Tried 1 or 2 Times and it dident work, i was told to wait about 2 weeks to lear my lesson and i have waited and waited and i have been counting the days down till i get to appeal again and i would really love to be back on the server, It was the only server i ever played and now i am forced to play ps3 minecraft which does take up time easy so it does help me with waiting. o please and you have also accused me of alts but i have never had a alt i have the same username as my frined because were tricking people but now it got us into trouble he got banned aswell for so called "alt" But He Never Was. Plz Take Me Back But I Understand If You Deny Me. and if i am let back in i will promise to never try glitch ever again. im really sorry for the trouble.

But please try find it in your dear hearts to let me back.

2. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

Im sorry, but this is longer than a two week ban, it's more like 2 months, you did this, and this appeal is denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.