1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied User

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by User, Feb 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. User

User New Meeper

Member Name User

Additional In Game Names: Teamspeak: Player

When you were banned: Last night, I think..

Reason for ban: Not really sure why, I done nothing at all wrong..

Ban Length: Perm

Staff member who issued ban: Quaddy/Diana

Why we should consider your appeal: I seriously have no clue what I had/have done. I had my teamspeak username as my actual ign and Diana kept kicking/banning me because "I wasn't using my full ign - as seen in this report http://meepcraft.com/threads/dianab72.40677/

ALL the staff and players who were on Teamspeak the past few days or whatever knew I own that account and had NO problem with it what so ever. Diana knew that is my account after me telling her multiple times and providing proof that it was me.

"Ohdraqq, we need to know who you are at all times. We need you to use the IGN that you use on THIS server, not on other servers. Player has never been on Meepcraft though you have many times. Its easy enough, use your FULL IGN and you won't get kicked or banned."

Diana - Like I already said, you and everyone did know who I was. I don't have an IGN I use on THIS server as I am currently banned, therefor I can't play. I have no access to my ohDraqq account at the moment as I no longer have the password and Mojang won't believe it's my account, so why would I use an account name that I don't even own. I don't see anywhere on the rules that it says you have to use an IGN you are currently playing with, what about people who name change? what about all these other Teamspeak users who don't even play Meep? Why aren't they getting the same "treatment" as I did? I done nothing at all wrong, nothing that comes even close to breaking the rules. I use the "Player" account as that's what most people know me by now and is now my main account.

Quaddy - Like I already said above, I done nothing wrong - "As you've proven incapable of properly conducting yourself on TS, you have been issued a permanent ban. " I haven't proven that I'm incapable of proper conduct at all. I followed the rules at the top of the teamspeak which says something along the lines of "You must use your full IGN" which somehow must only be a rule to me, even though I followed the rule.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I wonder how long this will be up for until Deinen deletes it.

EDIT:
    <17:55:19> You are banned temporarily. Reason: "I asked you MULTIPLE times, use FULL IGN"
    Try again in 04:04:22

Looks like Quaddy hasn't permed me then..

Khafra and Muunkee-Alexia like this.
  2. reggles44

reggles44 NANA NaNa nana NaNa NANA NaNa nana NaNa, REGGLES! Elder

Denied.

Please do not make more ban appeals or it will be considered spam

leodavinci9000 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.