1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

US Meets with North Korea

Discussion in 'Debates' started by Courtneyyy, Jun 11, 2018.

1. MeepLord27

MeepLord27 Popular Meeper

It already happened???

ekjhgekuie and SuperDyl like this.
  2. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

Wasn’t Trump supposed to start WW3 by now? Hmmm....

3. Skaros123

Skaros123 Otaku Wooden Hoe

It's funny, because most of the work done has been China and south Korea opening up on the idea of talks.
    Trump didn't do much other than be there for the talks, and everything could have very well been done without him.

You're talking about a man who was on the phone with South Korean president Moon and told him to denuclearize because he thought he was talking to Kim Jong Un.

It's great that "peace" is being achieved, but keep in mind that North Korea has promised denuclearization many times before under the last few presidents. This isn't solely Trump's doing, and I sure hope you don't think that we've seen the end of it.

GroovyGrevous and SuperDyl like this.
  4. Adam34falcon

Adam34falcon Celebrity Meeper

Yes that's not what I meant lol

5. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

I never said he was accomplishing a lot with NK. I simply said “wasn’t he supposed to start WW3 by now? Since liberals said he would!? Liberals also said he would cause the economy to tank.... Paul Krugman, a Pulitzer Prize winning economist said Trump would do so much damage to the economy that it would never be able to be fixed.

So far:
    Unemployment is down ALOT!
    People are buying homes at unpredictable rates.
    People are coming off of welfare.
    Stock market is up.
    Trump signed the ‘right to try’ act.

I mean, I’ll call him out on things I’m mad about (like the fact that we don’t have a wall) but so far, he is making America thrive again. Anyone who denies it suffers from ‘Trump Derrangement Syndrom’.... America is THRIVING for Americans again!

6. Adam34falcon

lol

7. Skaros123

Stock market is a reflection of how well the rich are doing. Not the average middle class. Do not make that mistake.

Unemployment has been constantly going down for years. It cannot logically be deduced that it's Trump's doing. It's also important to note that it takes a couple years or so for the economy to catch up with the presidency.

I feel like corporate welfare is a bigger issue than social welfare. Tax payers spend about x10 more or so on average on corporate welfare. Why is that?

8. MasterReefa

MasterReefa Well-Known Meeper

Stock market is up. GREAT! Marlin made no mistake, you made a straw man.

Unemployment is going down! GREAT! Trump is contributing to that, he is creating jobs.

Tax payers spend lots of money on corporate welfare so that the stock market is UP and so that the economy THRIVES!

What's better for the country isn't always better for the people. The country's greatness will grow as some toil and some prosper!

I can't say I'm full #MAGA but I've definitely 'left' the 'left' after seeing how silly they've become! Radicals all over, centrism is ideal!

My humane side makes me want to protect the left because it's better for the general public. Then I look at my dad and see how immensely wealthy he is and realize that I don't need to support things like 60% income tax when I can eat beluga caviar whenever I want and drive my 911 around Bel Air. :)

I expect you to return with ad hominem attacks that mean nothing!

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  9. Adam34falcon

god save us when we have people like this in the human race

10. MasterReefa

MasterReefa Well-Known Meeper

Just as I predicted, ad hominem!

Human isn't a race!

WhoNeedsJimbo and SuperDyl like this.
  11. Adam34falcon

k

12. Skaros123

What straw man did I make exactly? The stock markets are up, what does that mean for the average person? Not much in the long run
    How do you know it's Trump specifically? The jobs increase has been a trend since the first years of Obama. If anything, we may be looking at the remnants of the Obama administration

And why can't a small portion of that tax payer money go to social welfare. The average person would be paying around $30 a year just so that we can have basic programs that benefit everyone as a whole. Don't get me wrong, I get why we have corporate welfare, but knowing that, why would anyone be against social welfare?

Looking at your dad's wealth and thinking that somehow applies to the general population is a bit... subjective, is it not?

My parents worked their arses off to the bone to try to succeed in this economy. They were seemingly successful for a while until things fell through. Now they're on the verge of being bankrupt. When's their hard work gonna pay off?
    ^An example of why you shouldn't be subjective in an argument.

Adam34falcon and SuperDyl like this.