1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Unspecified

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Time6628, Apr 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Time6628

Time6628 Well-Known Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name):Time6628
    Date/Time: 4/10/14 10:30 PM
    Reason:Unspecified
    Ban Length: perm
    Staff Member:Jwarian
    Why we should consider your appeal: Unspecified is not a bannable reason.

Ace likes this.
  2. Jwarian

Jwarian Celebrity Meeper

I banned you for telling people they were stupid for donating and how it was such a waste of money, amounting to "harassment" of all donors and/or spam. It seems the plugin doesn't support that many characters.

When a player chats like that it usually means its ads/spam/troll, and considering I was brought to your location by a complaint being filed I felt I was in the right. I apologize for jumping to the conclusion that you hate this server, it appears you have even gotten yourself a forum account for the purpose of reinstating your account proving that you do in fact want to be here.
    However filling /shout and other chat channels with anti-server support messages isn't something I want to endorse so I will reduce this but still @ a 3d.

UMADBRO? likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.