1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Unfair Ban

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by bowserboss21, Apr 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bowserboss21

bowserboss21 New Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): bowserboss21
    Date/Time: April 20, 2014/10:00pm central
    Reason: /is restarting to get and sell dirt
    Ban Length: 24h (I'm not sure because it didn't tell me exactly, but I'm pretty sure that's how long it was)
    Staff Member: uglyunicorn
    Why we should consider your appeal: I think you should consider it because: 1) I was doing something that I didn't know I wasn't supposed to be doing and 2) I will never do this again!
    Side comments: I don't think people should get punished for things they didn't know they shouldn't do, unless it's like murder or something severe. So I don't think this ban is fair, I think I should have been warned first at least! Also, I suggest that the mods/helpers have a little bit more grace on matters like this.

2. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

Denied.

The proof is strong, and ignorance to the rules is no excuse. When you first play Meepcraft, you are agreeing to the rules that are found on the website. Whether or not you read them is up to you, but you cannot blame breaking the rules on not knowing the rules when they are very easy to find. You will wait out your ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.