1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Unban crazyyoucantaste

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by crazyyoucantaste, Oct 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazyyoucantaste

crazyyoucantaste New Meeper

IGN: crazyyoucantaste
    reason for ban: x-ray
    expires: never
    Person who banned me: Diana
    date banned: 10/3/13
    why should we consider your appeal: I think you should consider my appeal because everyone in this world, no matter how smart people may be, makes mistakes thus everyone deserves a second chance. Please forgive my previous actions of xraying and give me the so needed opportunity for me to prove to everyone in minecraft that I do in fact know how to play legit without hacks or mods. Please I beg you I implore you guys just think about that moment when you did something wrong for the first time could you have used a second chance YES! if you didn't get a second chance well now is the time to start that domino-effect and give someone else a second chance. I WILL NEVER IN MY WHOLE LIFE HACK AGAIN IN MINECRAFT. Thank you for your time.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2013
  2. crazyyoucantaste

crazyyoucantaste New Meeper

I have to admit you brought up a great point however if by any reason the admins suspect anything if they see me doing things that are against the rules I should no longer have any more chances thus I should be perm banned but as of right now I am asking for the admins' trust for them to trust me that I have deleted all mod/hacks from my pc.

3. georgiadogs123

georgiadogs123 Active Meeper

Well, a screen shot would be more convinceing. Of all files, not just log in

4. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

Denied for now - However I may consider this in the future. Please re-apply for an appeal in a weeks time, I will consider it further then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.