1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Ultimate perk suggestions

1. Dockson

Dockson Celebrity Meeper

As a response to this thread: http://meepcraft.com/threads/ultimate-price.37258/ ,that is suggesting to lower the price of the Ultimate rank, I will list a couple of possibilities on new perks. I have already listed a few of them on the aforementioned thread, but since that is more focused on lowering the price, here is a brief list with perks and perks only.

1. A HawkEye tool. A tool that allows the player to monitor their own storage units and area in general. Correct me, if I am wrong, it is something like a part of the Prism plugin, staff members are using. Uses only one command: /he tool, which gives you a tool to check your chests/areas with for any changes made in the past.

2. A temporary, daily boost similar to what a beacon provides. That means: speed/jump boost/mining speed/etc. This could be achieved with a sign/command. Should not exceed 10 minutes and would be restricted to wild/towny/skyblock once per day.

3. Discounts in various areas of the game. Some examples include (not limited to):
    --- Towny: Town creation, town upkeep, plot taxes, pwarp cost/upkeep
    --- Skyblock: Discounts in the /warp skyblock shop when buying with cobblestone
    --- Spawn: I am not sure how the shop in spawn works, possible discounts in there

4. Allow ultimates to create a portal to different worlds (wild/pvp/skyblock), that only they can use. This can be made in a towny plot. I do understand that this does not have that much of an impact (/warp <name> takes a second to write), but is a neat bonus to the rank.

5. If possible at all, let ultimates manage their chat colors. Might be really hard to implement/confusing to use, but certainly worth mentioning. I do personally find the chat colors irritating at times and hard to read. Give ultimates a plugin, in which they can change the text color of ranks/messages via commands. (/color helper blue, /color pm yellow)

6. A suggestion by @Username : Allow Ultimates to change their rank to a desired name, though, it has to be appropriate, not misleading nor vulgare. In conjuction with number 5. a player could make his new rank title a different color/multicolored, but would keep the rank brackets orange as to indicate an Ultimate.

7. A suggestion by @n00bslayer_99 : Nicknames. The ability to nickname themselves like this: /nick [nickname]. Basically, suggestion 6, but with the name, not rank.

8. A suggestion by @Cookies713 : Be able to add Lore to the object they are holding. If its a tool then it goes under the /fix warning and if its a block or other placeable object it (obviously) loses the Lore when it is placed.

9. A suggestion by @Da guggybug : /smelt , /enderchest , /vanish , those would be some great commands. Vanish would be restricted from certain areas like plots with pvp and spawn/wild

10. I would definitely NOT give any other advantages to ultimates in any Minigame. It defeats the purpose of "donating" since the activities become 'pay to win' and a nuisance to play with higher ranks.

I will list any other worthwhile suggestions from the comments here.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2014