1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Uglyunicorn's Helper Application.

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by UglyUnicorn, Feb 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UglyUnicorn

UglyUnicorn Celebrity Meeper

In Game Name: uglyunicorn

Skype Username: uglyunicorn2

Teamspeak Username: uglyunicorn

Mic use: Unfortunately, I do not own a "Head Set Mic", but I do use my computer mic.

Timezone: Pacific/Western Time Zone

Hours online per weekday: 3-5 (depends on how much HW I get, I take my Finals Week seriously, so I am not on during finals)

Hours online per weekend: 5-15 (Depends on the hours I work... yes I have a job)

Position Changes: Citizen (Elite) - Helper

Introduction:
    Hi MeepCraft! My name is Benjamin Tiber, I have been playing Meepcraft since the beginning of summer 2013 I believe. This is my #1 server. I love the way it is organized, setup, designed/built, and the amazing feeling of playing on this server. I am a 9th grader in high school and I am sadly not a straight "A" student, but I got 4 A's and 2 B's on my last report card, and I take take 2 honors classes (the 2 classes I got a B in). Okay I am going to stop talking about the boring information now. So I am a very busy 14 year. I have "job", and I am on the Varsity, Track and Field Team (Long Distance). I LOVE Minecraft! I am an Artist/Designer/Stage Designer. Designing is my life. I started when i was 8 and have had a passion for it since. I am very open, so I love meeting new people and and talking to people. I work with large amount of groups and I also volunteer as a T.A. for kindergarten for about 2 years. Oh! and my job is taking part in being a Stage Designer. I work as the Stage Designer for my Old Middle School and the pay is very low becuase I volunteer (My boss,the director considers me to be in charge of a big crew so she counts me as a staff). And that is a summary of me!

Why you should be Helper?

I think I should be a Helper for multiple reasons. I don't want to be pushy, but I would like to state my opinions. I feel like I should be a helper because I of the responsibilities I take part in my every day life. For the the Production I work for, I have to lead a crew of about 50 people (Adults and Students) for building, designing, and layout. They all listen to me and take me very seriously. Although I am not adult leading this group, I still must make sure everyone is following rules and is still safe. I also use my personal time to help out the the production but talking to other companies for more materials and to get thing organized for the Stage Design. I like to use examples to reveal the aspects of me and the connection to being a helper, so you and I can see that I can handle the responsibility of Helper. To add on, as I said before, I T.A. kindergarteners every Sunday at my Hebrew School. Now kindergarteners can be tough. They are hard to handle, I have found it a struggle, as being a helper is a struggle as well, I have to moderate the Kindergarteners to make sure they don't go out of control. Same as being a helper. I must moderate the "meepsters" (I like to call them that), and make sure every everything is smooth and not getting too out of control. I m very active on the server, I have started to become more involved in the community and the forums. I do /shout a lot, mainly when people are confused and ask a question on /shout I will answer or msg them to help them. I believe being a Helper is a big responsibility. But I think I have proven that I am very responsible, and I take part in lots of volunteering and take my responsibilities very seriously. I also like everything to be very organized, so if something is out of place I will need it to be fixed. I know being a helper is a big responsibility, so I know that I must keep it in good shape to be able to take my responsibility safer. I do get really annoyed when people do not follow rules on the server and I do react to it, but I don't not rage or go out of control. I don't like to tell people what to do, but I like to give them options or suggestions. So I feel like that is a big part of being a Helper, I am not sure why, but I think it will help very well. Ultimately, I think taking the responsibility of being a Helper is very important and, takes a high amount of responsibility to do.

Weaknesses:

Weird to say, but I am happy to have weaknesses, because now that I can point out my weakness, and now I am able to think about how to fix them or avoid them. One of my weaknesses is that iI am ADD. I do take medication, so I don't not get too out of control. One of my other weakness is that, I can get really frustrated and irritated when someone doesn't listen to me, or ignores me. But i usually find a way to control it. I do get off task sometimes and I do procrastinate. I try not to, but sometimes it is hard to control. When things are too unorginazed or just too messy, I often try to fix it, but then I might flake off for a little while. But most of the time I will push hard, because I like to think of the outcome, or what will happen when I finish. These are my main weaknesses and I always try to fix them. Oh and another "weakness" is that my team speak has a bug, so when I try to look at a channel and see the amount of clients on the channel, It always says 0. So I might be joining then leaving channels sometimes so I could see who is on.

Conclusion:

So I feel that my application is acceptable for a Helper. If you find something wrong, that is totally fine if you put -1, I would like you to put a reason or maybe a suggestion though, so I could learn from my mistakes. Ultimately I think being Helper is a huge responisiblity, and that I know that being a Staff is very important to the server. I hope you like what you have seen, please comment and reply. Thank you :)

PS: I had to delete or edit this because I accidentally posted it in the middle of making it. Please Message me if you need additional information about this.

KaiUsesThis likes this.
  2. mrli1

mrli1 Popular Meeper

Hello uni ill have to -0 +0 this
    Your app was awesome bit id like to see a forum activity boost before i see you as helper
    GL ;)

UglyUnicorn likes this.
  3. UglyUnicorn

Thanks for your suggestion Mrli1
    Oh and good luck on getting Elite ;)

4. SX1

SX1 Celebrity Meeper

I seen you in shout
    I liked that app (2,285 words to be exact)
    You actually have more than 1 weakness
    I like the intro because i feel like you are a hardworking person (I love people who actually work lol)
    You need to work on forum activity

I will give you a .75+ good job :)

I cant believe i posted in staff recruitment, I promised myself i wouldn't...but this was really good in my opinion.

UglyUnicorn likes this.
  5. UglyUnicorn

Thank You Sx1 that is very thoughtful of you. And yes I will be on the forums more often now that I am becoming more involved in the community.

6. Videogames321

Videogames321 Celebrity Meeper

I sees you in shout, and incredible app, but dat forums...
    +.5

UglyUnicorn likes this.
  7. UglyUnicorn

Thank you Videogames, I have seen that I need to be in forums often now. Thank you for your suggestion ;)

8. Orangefanta1028

Orangefanta1028 Well-Known Meeper

Hi uglyunicorn
    Your app was excellent
    But I have only seen you once in shout and have never seen you helping in shout
    You haven't been extremely active on forums recently
    Tip: don't reply to every comment it makes you look desperate
    Sorry but it's a -.5
    Good luck though!

UglyUnicorn likes this.
  9. Klitch

Klitch

App was decent. I never see you ig however. If you are ig when I am then you aren't helping in /shout. Forums activity is a little lacking... -.5

Good luck!

10. james_Grimplin

james_Grimplin Popular Meeper

• 1. you are active and can sometimes be helpful
    • 2. however you don't help that much IG
    • 3. app was good
    • 4. forum activity needs some work

11. Telinus

Telinus Celebrity Meeper

Good app, but I've never seen you help in-game before. Possibly a little bit thrown off by different timezones.

Also, try not to reply to every post.

+/-

12. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

•You seem very helpful and mature
    •Nice app
    •Forum activity needs a little improvement
    I'll have to go with a +0 here but good luck! :)

13. tristan107366

tristan107366 Celebrity Meeper

You seem helpful but I've never heard of you or seen you help. So i'm a -1 on this. Good luck tough!

14. HotAsianBeans

HotAsianBeans Celebrity Meeper

You wrote a book for your app, but other than that you are not super impressive, sorry.

15. TheRealWoohoocheese

TheRealWoohoocheese Celebrity Meeper

Hmm, from what im reading up above your active ingame (I wouldnt know that because i got banned), and your very mature, writing a book for your app makes it sound like your a bit desperate. Also you seriously need to work on your forum activity, it would be nice if you had atleast "active member" instead of just "member". For now I'm a -1. Please work on your forum activity.

16. K9_Caper

K9_Caper Celebrity Meeper

I think by now, you understand that many people think your forum activity is low. As long as you understand that, I must say +1 for the effort, time, and thinking about your application including the fact of how you summed it all together in the conclusion.

17. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

-1 I don't see you helping enough.

18. Alepty

Alepty Celebrity Meeper

-1 I think this is the 2nd time I see your name, I am on a lot in game and I don't see you shout nor help.

19. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

+.5 increase forum activity and my full vote is yours

RAULPTY likes this.
  20. RAULPTY

RAULPTY Celebrity Meeper

Need more forum activity
    -Need to help more in /shout

Jiltism likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.