1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Uber's Helper App!

Discussion in 'Denied' started by ubersp00n, Jul 17, 2014.

1. ubersp00n

ubersp00n Celebrity Meeper

IGN: My name is UberSp00n
    MiC USE: yes
    TEAMSPEAK: UberSp00n
    TIMEZONE: GMT time zone
    HOURS ONLINE: Well on weekdays 0-2 hours but on weekends 4-6 hours
    POSITION CHANGE: Ultimate-Helper
    SPECIALTIES: Towny commands, quick reactions (this will help with banning and kicking) and Chat monitoring

First of all . I would just like to say. Although you may think of me as not active and me just getting back, i think that the standard of staff is quite low with a few acceptions. I don't want to sound a bit cocky and rash, but i think i am right for the job.

INTRO: Hi I am Uber (Hasan), many of you know me in the vast world of meepcraft and I am here presenting you my helper application. Well first I love Squash. This is my main sport that I do. It provides me with quick reactions so that skill could link to quick banning/kicking etc. I also LOVE playing computer games, minecraft is included in games such as SimCity (I adore this game) Fifa 14, Red Dead Redemption and many more. I have been on meepcraft since July, but sadly my data was reset because I had to go on a family holiday. I then took a break from minecraft in order to become more fit, I rejoined on

MAIN: A meepcraft helper needs to be helpful, willing and confident. I possess all of these abilities. To show my confidence I am always willing to go for the hardest parts in the play at my high school. I have put many hours into Meepcraft and I would love to spend my time as a helper helping people along the long,dusty road. I feel that I am helpful, whenever someone asks a question I /shout I always try and answer it. Typically being a boy, I am bored all the time (Yes, My parents hate it xD), in that time (about 3-4 hours) I play Meepcraft.

I think I deserve a shot at helper because I would get the very big opportunity that I really want to improve the server but most importantly assist the players. I have familiarised with some mod commands by looking them up on the wiki and /msg mods about them.

I have been 5 assistants and 1 mayor. I have been told by my old town members and even a mod (Notchbeard) that I am a great helper. I could use this ability in moderating. I also know pretty much all the towny commands. By me having the power to tempban/ban and kick people I could assist the people of Meepcraft by banning stealer's and griefers, I could also on an occasion catch the odd logger or two

WEAKNESS:
    Teamspeak activity. I don't really go on teamspeak, but when i am told to, i go on it. I also use skype more and some people contact me through this aswell

Immaturity. This is basically because of my age. Yeah, I am immature sometimes but I can control it. It only gets out of hand when i am really tired or just in a silly mood (not often)

CONCLUSION:
    I would first off like to say thank you for taking the time to read my helper application. . Please leave constructive criticism. I have been helper before and would love to become another one. I resigned because of CG.

Once again I would like to say thank you for reading my application and I hope that you will consider me again becoming a member the staff team.

Jiltism likes this.
  2. blackphantom2216

blackphantom2216 Well-Known Meeper

A little short i think your cool and mature
    -Just became active
    -apps a little short
    I think you were staff once....So i think its a +1 good luck

ubersp00n likes this.
  3. 1MinecraftLord1

1MinecraftLord1 Celebrity Meeper

You were staff before and you're experienced.
    Not the best App
    You've only just come back, wait a couple of months or so and become more involved like you used the be with the community, you have potential but you've just returned and you need to get back used to Meep and more involved. I'm going to say -0.5, but if you wait and become more active I think you'll have a good chance, Good luck!

ubersp00n likes this.
  4. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

You look like you'd be a great staff member (I wasn't here when you were before.)However you did just get back. I'm going to give you a -.5, you should wait like a month or so imo.

ubersp00n likes this.
  5. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

•You asked in shout why the shop had spaces now, you obviously don't know what has been happening recently
    •You just came back, why make an application so soon?
    •0 Hours is not what we need
    •I liked your why section
    •You have past experience
    •Your ingame and Teamspeak activity is okay
    •I really haven't seen you on the forums
    •You tried to help some guy find a town earlier which was very nice
    I don't think you are ready right now, but if you wait a little while, I am sure you will get it! Good luck!

Flamedemond, chaos546 and ubersp00n like this.
  6. ubersp00n

To be honest, i was saying it like what is the point. But thanks for the constructive criticism

7. oscarhouston

oscarhouston Popular Meeper

-1 hell no.

You lied about you having a brother, then saying he died.
    You have xrayed
    You hacked roris minecraft and paypay account and got him permed and stole money.You then; after all this accused him of being a racist
    When I was a helper, in MN, you killed me while I was doing a modreq, did not give my stuff back then said you didn't,when I clearly saw you did

You are also inactive and immature.

ABOVE ALL YOU ARE A HUGE LIER

8. ubersp00n

Say what you want. Just tell yourself lies

Tobster911 likes this.
  9. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

+ Nostalgic format

Seriously though, you just came back. You need to take a little time to get to know the server again. This is shown by the old format and the fact that you are not as active in game or on the forums as much. Work on these, and I'd definitely be excited to see you in interview.

ShadowBlizzard and ubersp00n like this.
  10. ubersp00n

I forgot to look at the new format so just used the old one.

chaos546 likes this.
  11. The_Squirrelman

The_Squirrelman Popular Meeper

You've just come back, you may not even know quite a few aspects of the server, and you want staff already. Plus, your app seemed a tad generic, with the whole "I want to help the server" and "I'm right for the job". I want to see more information about you and how you can help the server, not what every other app says. I've also had issues with you regarding maturity before, and I've yet to see you prove us otherwise.
    -1, but good luck next time.

12. Danielrulesman

Danielrulesman Popular Meeper

-1. You just came back. The server has changed a buttload since you last played.

Tobster911 and ubersp00n like this.
  13. Mylucky7

Mylucky7 Celebrity Meeper

This is true

And just came back.
    I have no trust in you btw.

Old_Pink and JaMiiE_Londors like this.
  14. Old_Pink

Old_Pink Celebrity Meeper

Lets see, just came back, made up a completely bs lie for no reason, perm banned for xray in the past, immature, hell no -1.

ubersp00n likes this.
  15. hippapajo

hippapajo Popular Meeper

1. OMG OMG I LOVE THAT BOOK WITH THE DRAGON, IN YOUR SIGNATURE

2. Hey UberSp00n! I really don't know you, so I'm going off of our very limited in game interactions and what I've read in the comments.
    I've gathered that you were a staff member before, and that you broke people's trust by getting permed for xray...? I'm not sure. Considering that I haven't met you before, I'm guessing that you're more of an old player, based off of the fact that you're an ultimate.
    Personally? I think old staff should get another shot, but maybe not so much if they've been permbanned for xray, that seriously makes me doubt your abilities.
    And, so far you have replied to 3 of the 7-8 comments on your app, which suggests you are not confident and therefore not ready for the job.

Overall, considering the fact that I've had very limited interactions with you, I'll have to

this because I don't know you, and I play on MeepCraft a lot, so that does not bode well for your chances of getting helper.

Good luck anyways!!
    :D

ubersp00n likes this.
  16. Highlanders3Ruth

Highlanders3Ruth Popular Meeper

-0.5 all reasons above.

I think you could be a good staff after you wait a little because you just came back and you should learn some of the new rules and ban things.

Good Luck! :)

ubersp00n likes this.
  17. leodavinci9000

leodavinci9000 Popular Meeper

Didn't you JUST get back?

18. XxPandaRampagexX

XxPandaRampagexX Popular Meeper

You Don't Look like the person for the job..-1

19. rAwsondayc

rAwsondayc Celebrity Meeper

I have NO IDEA who you are. It seems your well-known though, in a bad way. -1

Tobster911 likes this.
  20. Tobster911

Tobster911 Popular Meeper

-1 inactive and reasons above