1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Two Years of MeepCraft!

1. Fuzzlr

Fuzzlr Owner Staff Member Owner

slider.png

Two years ago today, I started a Minecraft community called MeepCraft. This Minecraft server, which I started on my own laptop, has grown to become one of the longest running large Minecraft communities in the world. With over 1 million players served, MeepCraft continues to make countless memories and experiences for the thousands of people around the world that play daily. It was even mentioned in a Forbes article for its innovative and unique virtual economic model.

From the very beginning, MeepCraft has been unique for its large open community. This community setting has allowed us to grow and maintain the server’s most essential asset: dedicated and devoted players. There is no price tag that can be put on the value of the friendships and unique experiences that have been made over the years. As players, your commitment and dedication to the server has maintained its existence both financially and developmentally, and it has allowed the preservation of a community that, in my opinion, is what makes MeepCraft unique and iconic.

As a 16-year-old, I am incredibly fortunate to have had the opportunity to own and administrate one of the world’s largest Minecraft servers. I have learned so much from this experience! These last two years have been so great and I am so thankful for everyone who has helped make this possible.

Special mention to those who have made a positive and legendary impact on MeepCraft (in alphabetical order): Alien_Venom, aPlasticKnife, btilm305, Chicka2b2b, Coelho (Onis_Luck), Cooleysworld, coolkid1288, damaster97, DancingCactus, Deinen0, Deviant210, DianaB72, Exclaimer999, FluffbearRCT, GreenTempest, iFartonChilren, ImNotBlonde, jamdelaney1, jcbetro1011, Kabixi, Kazarkas, LexKristen, mjacobinc, MrsMegan, Nanniro, nubberoni, Oroperion, Pimpkachu, PhoenixPuppy, Rosenow, Saiyer, SdubsSM, Silent_One, Sirrr_Pig, shainthewolfman, Sjoeppappentrap, Skaros123, Sneekers, TheEditson, Tsong_Jien, zortron

2. SX1

SX1 Celebrity Meeper

[​IMG]
    For our successes on Meepcraft

3. _masterdude_

_masterdude_ Celebrity Meeper

#1st
    Edit:Happy Birthday Meepcraft and thanks Fuzzlr for making this sever the wonderful server it is today.

4. TheOddPorpoise

TheOddPorpoise Popular Meeper

I wish.

5. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

Congratulations Fuzzlr, you deserve it.

6. DancingCactus

DancingCactus Legendary Meeper

[​IMG]

Love ya fuzzlah

7. jcbetro1011!

jcbetro1011! Well-Known Meeper

Glad to celebrate the two years that stopped me and many others from losing our virginity!

8. PhoenixPuppy

PhoenixPuppy Celebrity Meeper

No, she decided to just stay at the mod level.

how about Woddorl and MrJones? There was also the other S-Mod that made Piedmont with MrJones, can't remember his name :(.

I am glad meepcraft is still around to give kids and adults alike a place to get away from their every day lives and problems. I am glad that I was part of the staff that helped to keep this server family friendly.

I would also like to give a shout out to all of those who have been successful staff members not mentioned in this post. Meepcraft wouldn't be where it is and was without them.

9. SdubsSM

SdubsSM Popular Meeper

Haha! it is I, SdubsSM, Admin of MeepCwaft

10. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Fuzzlr, it was a great pleasure to work with you and this extremely legendary server. While it can be claimed I've done a bit for this server, this server has done for me much more. I want to thank you for giving the chance to work under you, and beside you to give the multitude of people a place as special as this to play on.

11. Kazarkas

Kazarkas Legendary Meeper Elder

Thanks, I was glad to help while I was able to.

What about JCbetro? lolol

DAMASTER97 2014!!

I honestly never saw him in game besides his occasional pleads to Sdubs to get items/be put in creative to build his town. I also remember the tower that was at a spawn way back with a damaster npc in it.