1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Tutorial Sign Issues

Discussion in 'Resolved/Denied' started by Netrarc, Oct 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Netrarc

Netrarc Popular Meeper

Several of the signs in the new tutorial have issues.

First, I believe this sign should say "You can buy and sell gold..." I searched the reserve and found no place to mine.

[​IMG]

Next, the description of /shout isn't clear enough for new players. The concept of "shout" needs to be described. Something like "Send a message to everyone" or "Chat with the entire server" would be more descriptive.

[​IMG]

The message "To get a general help of MeepShop" seems clunky. Would it be more clear as "To get MeepShop help..." or "To get general MeepShop help..." or "To learn about the MeepShop..."

Perhaps it is time to do away with the term "MeepShop" altogether. No one on the server calls it that. You will see people in shout saying "Use the vshop" and you will also see people kicked for "vshop ads" but almost no one uses the term "MeepShop." Is it time to update the sign to match the common usage to avoid confusing new players?

Also, the /sell and /buy signs contain wrong information. The correct format is "/sell <quantity> <item> <price_per_item>" and "/buy <quantity> <item> <price_per_item>." The format described on the signs will not work.

[​IMG]

Next, the order of the donation signs is backwards because of the order that people walk through the tutorial. Since each rank has all of the perks of the previous rank, the signs should show VIP perks first and Ultimate perks last. The current signs show Ultimate first and VIP last.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MeepStats likes this.
  2. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

Pending my attention following exams. Thankyou for this

3. SJP

SJP spicy jalapeno pepper Elder

Fixed and updated to the best of my ability. Only took 5 and a half months to complete this.

iiwars likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.