1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Tristanpnbs Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by TristanPnB, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TristanPnB

TristanPnB New Meeper

IGN:Tristanpnb
    date/time:Not sure
    Reason:X-ray
    Length: Perm
    Staff member: Quaddy
    Why should we accept this appeal:
    You should consider my appeal cause I have been trying to record for meepcraft and make a series. But then I saw is new hacked client and try to get materials. But my freind kept egging me on to use it to try it out. And I really regret it sense meepcraft is one of the best survival servers I know. you should give me one more chance I am sorry for using a hacked client on meepcraft I have wiped it from my cpu and won't use it ever again. I really hope you take this into consideration. I'm sorry for using a hacked client. Thank you for your time

2. shains

shains never stop fighting

You have quite the ban history before you x-ray ban. Should we be considered of this?

3. TristanPnB

TristanPnB New Meeper

I'm sorry for my other bans. I was very immature at that point and I promise you I have matured a lot over the months.

4. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

Please do not do this again, Tristan.
    Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.