1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Treehugger_bill's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Treehugger_Bill, Jul 12, 2014.

1. Treehugger_Bill

Treehugger_Bill Popular Meeper

In Game Name: Treehugger_Bill
    Skype Username: Horthmund
    Teamspeak Username: Treehugger_Bill
    Mic use: Yes
    Time zone: EST
    Hours Online Per Weekday: 2-4
    Hours Online Per Weekend: 3-6
    Position Changes: Citizen - Helper

Introduction
    Hello, you all know me as Treehugger_Bill. I started Minecraft back in the fall of 2012. My friend showed me this server, and when I got my account, it was the first server I played. I was shown how to use all of the standard commands, and I quickly caught on. The server has changed a lot since then,
    and I have been with it the whole time.

Besides Minecraft I am a part of Martial Arts, my favorite sport. I've also had a couple years of experience with fencing, and drama. For hobbies, I like to draw, and I really enjoy playing the guitar.

Why
    Experience
    As I have been a part of this server for close to two years, I have a good idea of how things work and
    how they need to get done. Having previously been a part of the staff, I have a good knowledge of all
    the plugins, and how they work. I have been staff here, as well as on other servers, and I find it
    enjoyable to work for the community. I have also owned my own town, been assisstant in a couple other
    towns, and currently am a co-mayor. With this, I feel that I have a good knowledge of all the towny
    world commands.

Work Ethic
    I believe in the importance of work, and its ability to strengthen character. I think that whenever
    approaching any job, you must always use a positive attitude, and your best performance. Having been
    staff, I know the amount of diligence it takes to complete a helper's duties. Sometimes, there wouldn't
    be any modreqs. Other times, they'd have to ask others to come on. In either situation, you have to be
    ready to do whatever you're asked, and have the initiative to do whatever is needed.

Dedication
    I'm commited to the server, and its community. I've been playing for over a year and a half, and I haven't
    left yet. I like to finish what I start, which is why I don't start something unless I plan on finishing
    it. I know that some modreqs can be very time consuming. You've always got to be prepared to finish, since you can't just put it on pause. You also can't just help out when you feel like it. You've got to be committed to coming on regularly, and making sure that you finish the task you started when you joined staff.

Performance
    I enjoy answering questions, as well as assisting others. I remember first starting meepcraft, and how
    overwhelming it seemed. I had my friend to show me how to do everything, which made it all easier. I would like to do the same for others, getting the new players started off on the right foot. I follow the rules, and want to make sure that others do so as well. I believe the server should be played the way the server owner intended.

Justification
    I am justified to join the staff because I am experienced, and dedicated to the server. I have a good work
    ethic, and believe in the importance of work. I have a good performance, and haven't ever been banned, or kicked. I am familiar with working on the staff team, and would like to take part in it again.

Weakness
    I really don't use teamspeak that often. I have teamspeak, and have been on before, but I'm honestly not
    that active. I am working on it though, and feel this would improve with staff meetings and such. I also don't have a very good post count on the forums. I do come onto the forums, though mostly, I'm just reading.

Here I would like to address why I was previously demoted. I was demoted for inactivity. The reason for this, and why I wasn't on for a month or so after that, is because my laptop stopped working. Basically, every time I tried to log in, I'd get an error. I couldn't access anything on it. Thankfully, this summer, I was able to get a whole new desktop that works great. I believe this has been resolved, and should not be a problem.

Conclusion
    In conclusion, I think that I have the experience, work ethic, dedication, and performance to do well as staff. All constructive criticism is appreciated.

Thanks for reading

HotAsianBeans and Bob4444444 like this.
  2. Klitch

Klitch

-1 you were an inactive and unhelpful helper.

Flamedemond and Treehugger_Bill like this.
  3. Nman830

Nman830 Celebrity Meeper

^^^^
    and i haven't seen you in 10 months+

Treehugger_Bill and Klitch like this.
  4. Nara_Visa

Nara_Visa Celebrity Meeper

Inactivity won't get you anywhere.

Treehugger_Bill likes this.
  5. _Chef_Carrott_

_Chef_Carrott_ Popular Meeper

Bob it happened!
    -1 reasons above

6. JumboAce

JumboAce Celebrity Meeper

• Inactivity
    • Not a lot of "helping"
    • Bad forum activity
    • Lacking App
    Sorry, but -1 from me. Good luck!

SirCallow and Treehugger_Bill like this.
  7. Highlanders3Ruth

Highlanders3Ruth Popular Meeper

• Very Inactive (When you were staff I saw you 2 times, we are also in the same timezone...)

• Low Fourm activity (I never saw you on as staff)

•Not much helping (I never see / saw you helping)

8. rAwsondayc

rAwsondayc Celebrity Meeper

I have honestly never seen you IG or on TS. If you are on TS, talk to the community! I like the app, but others say you were a bad Helper. +/- because I don't want to base my opinion mainly off of others.

Treehugger_Bill and JumboAce like this.
  9. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

-1 Helper means helping people, I didn't think you knew that before

10. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

I have seen you online! I have! Really, I think you'd be good if you were given another chance!
    I know it's hard to run away from a bad reputation. But as said before, you should try to get really really active, and wait another month or so for people to see that before applying again.
    I will give you a +.5. Good luck, and keep trying if this gets denied!

11. Perryjay2

Perryjay2 Popular Meeper

I think you could be good but i havent seen you online like, ever, literally. Try and work on activity (may just be timezones) and i think you'll have a good chance

12. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

I called this app, it happened
    Now:
    +.5
    •Not lying, your ingame activity is good
    •Your forums activity is okay
    •You have experience, even though you didn't really do anything last time, you know what to do
    •I have never seen you on ts
    •I see you helping in shout
    •Your past experiences hold me down on giving you another chance
    Good luck!

13. Cascade1324

Cascade1324 Celebrity Meeper

^

Treehugger_Bill and JumboAce like this.
  14. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Guest

Better candidate than most of Meep.

+1

15. Pyro707

Pyro707 Popular Meeper

Sorry -1 for reasons listed above :(

16. Ninja_of_Tempest

Ninja_of_Tempest Celebrity Meeper

Never ever seen you and in same timezone

Like last time, -1

17. UMADBRO?

UMADBRO? Well-Known Meeper

Hmmm... let me think about this.

No, activity is horrible, you were not the best helper.

18. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

+.5
    Few people actually saw Treehugger but he was dubbed "that kid that asks no questions and just did everything right" although he was demoted for inactivity, I have actually seen him in game. Treehugger: here's what I want you to do:
    get active on forums and try to get on teamspeak.
    just try.

19. Killer2themx

Killer2themx Celebrity Meeper

He is actually really active with an alt.
    +1

20. GingerManOWNS

GingerManOWNS Selfie Master! BOW!!

I'm going with abby's vote on this one :) so +0.5