1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Towny trolls & griefers

Discussion in 'Towns Archive' started by Destroyer_2013, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Destroyer_2013

Destroyer_2013 Active Meeper

I hate those people who join your town, claim a beautiful PREBUILT house for FREE (cuz ur town is just nice like that) LOOT & GRIEF it, and then SELL IT. And then when u confront them for breaking the rules they say "Wait, there were rules?"
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 16, 2015, Original Post Date: Mar 16, 2015 ---
    And when I told a guy I would kick him from the town for it, he blamed me for doing it and got the staff, telling them I was illegally trying to kick him (when it was in the rules) I eventually gave up. Then the next day he leaves the town.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2015
    xAZN_SJx likes this.
  2. Jdude5786

Jdude5786 Popular Meeper

When you build a pre-built house I always charge the full amount to build whatever was on that plot again because often people grief them. When he breaks your rules I think you technically have to give me a 1 weeks notice.

Yes it sucks but at the same time as a mayor if you have to evict and they don't clear out you can sometimes find some goodies ;-)