1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Towny Permissions

Discussion in 'Resolved/Denied' started by osymigosy, Nov 10, 2013.

1. osymigosy

osymigosy Popular Meeper

Hello,
    I have recently been having allot of problems with Towny permissions. The main and most relevent problem to me is that "/t kick [playername]" or "/t kick [playername+]" is not working. I have spoke to nasapc about the issue but i thought i would bring it up here. This one command not working lead me to think it was just that command, a little later in the day i tried to use "/n new [name]" this did not work. The returned message was "/t new [name]" is not permitted here. After receiving this message I went to the random towny warp and tried again. The system was persistent that I was trying to start a town rather than a nation.
    Being that I wanted this to work I tried many different variations of the command, specifically "/nation new [name]" this also didn't work.

I hope these can be fixed as soon as possible as I would like to be productive with the projects at hand. Also because whats the point in towny if the commands are not working?

Thank you

Nager2012 and BooBear1227 like this.
  2. jacknat96

jacknat96 Celebrity Meeper

when you talked to nasa what did he say to you?

3. osymigosy

osymigosy Popular Meeper

I talked to Nasa about 3 days ago. He tried to figure out why it wasn't working. He said I will need an admin to resolve the problem.
    I have recently found the solution to the problem with one exception. There is a problem with removing one player in my town. This persons name is Sirens. I can not remove this player from my town.

4. jacknat96

jacknat96 Celebrity Meeper

Ok because nasa as said you will need a admin for this I will put this on skype and I will put this post under pending for them to see it better thanks for your report hope to see if fix soon. :)

5. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

Do you still have issues with commands?