1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Town Help

Discussion in 'Towns Archive' started by MochaCorgiPine, May 2, 2018.

1. MochaCorgiPine

MochaCorgiPine Active Meeper

As many of you already know I own the town Athens on MeepCraft, and I have had it for about 1 month and a half, and I really want to find out how I could improve things around the town.

Already I have come up with a town spawn, have one prebuilt home up for bidding which right now is at 500 right now. I have a nice road design I am using, and I have a fishing dock for members of the town, so far there are only 3 members though. But I really want to know what I could do to help bring in more members and keep the town up and running.

Any suggestions will be taken into consideration and brought up with the town staff to come up with opinions and voting, so please dont be afraid to mention anything below, everything and anything is appreciated. Love you all.

-freakboy3452

2. CasualNuker

CasualNuker Celebrity Meeper

I recently came into Newcastle as a recruiter soon buying the town and in 1 day we went from 23 residents to 35 so if I were you focus on getting a good staff team together and getting more homes built also be active and show you care and recruit alot but don’t go over your limit I say go for 20 then 40 then 80 and so I’m just don’t stress yourself out

3. iPolarFlame

iPolarFlame Popular Meeper

A Staff Team is essential to building an effective town in both terms of recruiting and building. I suggest talking in-game about hiring staff or make a forum post that says you are in need of staff for your town. Building a town with friends is much more fun and is quite easier. Wish you the best,

4. MochaCorgiPine

May I ask what all of the available town staff are, I will gladly hire more people.

5. CasualNuker

Co assistant builder recruiter and vip

6. MochaCorgiPine

what does recruiter and vip do?? and how many can you have

7. CasualNuker

You can have as many staff as you want also use a towny guide

8. iPolarFlame

iPolarFlame Popular Meeper

Co-Mayor: Has all commands as Mayor except for /t delete
    Assistant: Can build anywhere, put any plots for sale, and invite people
    Builder: Can build anywhere
    Recruiter: Can put plots for sale and invite people
    VIP: Exempt from taxes (All staff are currently by default but there is a suggestion to remove that)
    Hope this helps!