1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Best Posts in Thread: Tomrex1221's Ban Appeal

1. Tom Donnelly (Tomrex1221)

Tom Donnelly (Tomrex1221) Guest

IGN: Tomrex1221
    Date/Time: 3:20 PM EST 11/13/2013
    Reason: Excessive Language and Content; overrode kick for message content
    Ban Length: Permanent, Originally kick
    Staff Member: @Sjoeppappentrap
    Why we should consider your appeal:

Recently I have had some temps for minor content however this was before the rule was put in place that could make it shorter than a week, making it looking more severe than it was. I believe my last ban was my 6th offense by Bluecarneal ( @MeepStats )which was about a week ago, and the most vulgar thing I said past that was in local chat while conversing with a town member and redstone wasn't working. The messages I had with @LR_Davius were already investigated for content and I that was what my 6th offence ban is for it if that is what you are going back to.
    I understand if this is denied, however I'd be grateful if it is unbanned now, or in a month or so. I know my conduct has been slipping lately and I need to work on it again. This server and community has been a big part of my life, and old friends are coming back and I find I'm making new friends aswell.

hope staff review this, thanks for reading and as always, Meep on :D

2. Tom Donnelly (Tomrex1221)

You still haven't responded to my request

I want sufficent evidence to support my ban, bring it to the table or I declare a miss trial.

Saying I know it's bannable, HOWEVER.. I didnt admit to the crime.

3. LR_Davius

LR_Davius Celebrity Meeper

If this ban is for what he said to me, I'd like to request for it to be overturned. It was not offensive to me, as I was jokingly saying similar things. No one except me saw the messages, so no harm was done, right?

4. Tom Donnelly (Tomrex1221)

I perfectly understand what I say and I don't say stuff without thinking. I'm just talking about what happened what I think or a response.

Also could you either inbox or post that shout/ record of it?

5. LR_Davius

LR_Davius Celebrity Meeper