1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Togs's'ss's Mod App. <3

Discussion in 'Denied' started by TogsTheWolfGirl, Mar 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TogsTheWolfGirl

TogsTheWolfGirl Popular Meeper

oh i was confused lol.

2. Dem0Gorgon

Dem0Gorgon Celebrity Meeper

-1 you let people get away with things, and then lol about it.

3. TogsTheWolfGirl

I'd like to know when? Not being rude, but I don't recall this.

4. Chaos_Realm

Chaos_Realm Celebrity Meeper

I don't usually put my opinion on mod apps. But when I do...

1. In game activity +1
    Togs is on "holding the fort" quite often during the times when most mods have gone to bed.
    I keep seeing this whole "not active" garble... Come on when I am on and you'll see her plenty. There are a number of helpers and mods that I don't see often but I know that is because of time zones, you folk need to realise this is a 24/7 server.

2. Forum Activity +1
    This requirement (along with skype/TS activity) IMO is 80% irrealivant as it doesn't prevent staff doing their job properly.
    As long as planned staff meetings are attended there is no issues with not being on there every day. Sure there is a mininum expectation from a social standpoint to get to know people better but not mandatory. Anyway you're active on forums. TS/skype idk.

3.Mod Application +/- ?
    All I can say is that it was different. A welcome change. OK maybe I do have something to say here.
    As a very general observation, people are saying that app was "immature" "she's immature". Again MY opinion: Kids trying to act mature over-do it and they get a sense self rightiousness. These faux personalities are the ones that crack and do stupid things. You're kids, loosen that tie around your neck and relax a bit, we're here to have some fun.
    Someone that is open and honest to them self and others around them is much easier to be around.
    The old adage: "A champion team will always beat a team of champions" is something that should be held close when considering Togs' app. A staff team that work well together will demonstrate a unified front and the resulting community will reflect this. Not being staff I have not worked with Togs, but the staff should be asking themself if she is suited to the team.

Also someones writing style is not sole identifier of a persons ability to make mature decisions, which is more important.

There is probably a bunch of contradictions and what not with my response but what I was trying to say is Togs deserves a chance at mod... Plus I am sick of there being many occations where no staff are online due to Timezone issues. Vote 1 more Asia Pacific mods.

Chaos - out.

5. TogsTheWolfGirl

Thanks, I do try to hold the fort, as that was one of the main reasons I applied for helper. To enforce the rules when no other staff are on. Apparently that backfired and I'm seen as 'not active'.

C'est la vie.

6. TogsTheWolfGirl

I'm in Australia. Thanks though :D

Supershot1200 likes this.
  7. coldblocks

coldblocks Well-Known Meeper

Let's take a look at your app.
    Everything up to here checked out. Your intro was well worded.

Why you should be Mod?

Because I love you guys so much I could 'splode.
    To be honest, this is sucking up. Not as bad as I've seen in over a year but...
    ...and being helper hasn't sent me fleeing yet; So I thought I'd try and give mod a shot.
    I'm all for helping to improve the server and helping players while I'm at it.

This is said a lot. I can't blame you for this, but just a little opinion.
    I'm known to go above and beyond as a helper, doing things that aren't required in order to help the person a little more.
    With all due respect, you are known as a nice person but I haven't seen that too much. Still, I don't see you on too much because of my timezone.
    I love messing around with you guys and giving people a hand at the same time, so I really want to get more involved.
    The first part checks out but the involved thing? I can tell you right now, I've seen apps all the way to noob applications on Old Meep. They all say this except for troll apps.
    I'm a potato, which was reported in my helper app.
    Yeah.
    All jokes aside though, I have anger issues. They have so far not affected me in game, they pretty much pertain to real life situations; After long stints of harassment/annoyance. I'm a mother, as previously stated, so I'm known to leave the computer with little to no warning for random amounts of time
    Is SOMEONE being honest about these weaknesses? Someone said redstone...but in all seriousness, this is just what an application should have.
    ...as I like to spend a lot of time teaching her new things and playing games. I can also be a bit of a slow typer.
    Good job with your weaknesses. You're being very honest.
    Guys, contain your excitement. This is gonna be amazeballs. (Assuming I get accepted for interview. (Diana I love you ok love me too, yes?) Ya'll know you want me as your mod. You couldn't deny it even if you tried. I can see it in your eyes. Like true love, only with more onions.
    Here's where it all falls apart. You can have your fun, but the Diana thing...too much. Then you keep going on with this stuff.
    I know apps are supposed to be long and ungodly; But lets just pretend for a moment that we're all reasonable. Do you really wanna read an app where I run out of things to say and start talking about my childhood obsession with statues? See, it's started. You cant unread that. Let's just base this on my past interactions with players and my ability to claim modreqs. Yes? Yes. Ok I love you TTYL ILY OMG XOXO K BYE.
    The unreasonable thing was unneeded, neither was all of this.

So we've split up your app. -1

Last edited: Mar 19, 2014
  8. TogsTheWolfGirl

I appreciate the time and effort you spent to split it up :)

coldblocks likes this.
  9. Nman830

Nman830 Celebrity Meeper

Hi TogthewolfGirl I am very glad to see you applying.
    I think you have great potential, You are active,Nice,Helpful and you good at your job.
    The only problem is I don't see you talk as much as you used to in shout.
    +1
    But I still think you should improve on your /shout activity

TogsTheWolfGirl likes this.
  10. TogsTheWolfGirl

Oh ok I don't remember lol sorry.

11. TogsTheWolfGirl

Okay so it's been a month and I'm like, *looks around* *crickets*

Anyway, if this gets denied I wont be mad or anything. Lol. Just this has been sitting here for a while so....

12. Klitch

Klitch

If this helps anything, I saw quite a bit of upper staff looking at this yesterday...

13. xRestart

xRestart Popular Meeper

So, since you have a kid I think looking at your hours it is understandable, it is good that you aren't going to be a staff who spends all there time on MC

Good forum activity
    Witnessed Good help IG
    In a timezone where it would be good to have a staff

I am going to give you a +10 but, I feel like you were treating this application like it is a joke to see if you were going to get it or not.

+10

14. TogsTheWolfGirl

I can assure you I wasn't trying to treat it as a joke :)

15. Wubb8t

Wubb8t Celebrity Meeper

Hey there Togs!

I believe you should be given the the position of moderator! However, you should improve your activity on the server, and take care of more moderator reguests! Regardless of what I stated, you are older and therefore have more life examples and experience! And you are more then likely more mature then a majority of the staff here! But as I previously stated, it would be nice to see you active on the server more often! And also I'm very displeased whenever I file a moderator request late at night, and there are none on because of a lack of Asia Pacific moderators! So that's even more of a reason for you to become a moderator :)

Best of luck!

+1

16. Raegan1030

Raegan1030 Popular Meeper

+.50

Don't get me wrong, you're amazing, but you do have some flaws to work out.

• Ban numbers are low
    • Be more active please, it would increase your chances of Mod, but, I understand, you are busy c;
    • You're really fun, but sometimes, too much. EXP. Your App.. The statues and TTYL etc. things were a bit immature

Good luck on Mod, but also try to work on this. c;

17. gabe_strikes_

gabe_strikes_ Popular Meeper

+1!
    ~lovely and nice
    ~active ig

18. emmettz24

emmettz24 Celebrity Meeper

+1!
    • Nice App
    • Good Forums Activity
    • Helpful Ingame
    Good Luck!

19. Mikethemantheman

Mikethemantheman Well-Known Meeper

Never seen you do A kick (probs cause your not on) or slow typing Idk austrailen time And who would harass a staff member Ugh noobs I think you'd be a great mod! although work on some stuff ;D

20. Danrjik

Danrjik Active Meeper

Very Good, We all think you qualify!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.