1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Togs' Helper App, Take Two.

Discussion in 'Denied' started by TogsTheWolfGirl, Jun 23, 2014.

1. TogsTheWolfGirl

TogsTheWolfGirl Popular Meeper

In Game Name:TogsTheWolfGirlSkype (Yes/No): YesTeamspeak Username: TogsTheWolfGirl
    Mic use: Yes?
    Timezone: Australia
    Hours online per weekday: About 4 to 5
    Hours online per weekend: All the hours
    Position Changes: Ultimate to Helper

Introduction: Hi, I’m Togs. Most of you know me. For those of you that don’t, Hi, I’m Togs. I write, watch Game of Thrones and play Meep. I’ve been here for a little over six months now, and have been staff before. I’ve made a lot of friends here, so I plan to stay for a long time. I took a break from meep after I was demoted to finish my book and publish it, and now that’s done I’d love to start helping again.

Why you should be Helper/Mod ?

As I mentioned, I was staff. And I was demoted. I was demoted because I was inactive for a while. Reason being, is my father passed away. Because he passed in another country, and I was his only living and able next of kin, there was a lot of legal stuff I had to take care of. As you might guess, I didn’t really think about letting anyone know why I was gone. Hence, demotion.

But I loved being staff. I love being part of this community, because you guys are awesome.

I know what to do and when to do it. It won’t be hard for me to get back into the swing of things, so here’s hoping I get another chance.

Weaknesses:

I’m not very social. I like to work things out for myself, and don’t talk too much in shout. I can see why this would make people assume that I’m not doing what I’m supposed to. I don’t ask for help unless I really need it, and when I did, I would ask ShainTheWolfMan. Also, I don’t talk much in skype. I read it, but I don’t reply much. That might also have contributed to my demotion.

I can also be too serious.

Conclusion: That’s it, really. I figured I’d reapply, because I’m becoming a more active part of the community again, and plan to become more so. So there you go.

Love, Togs.

2. TheRealWoohoocheese

TheRealWoohoocheese Celebrity Meeper

No, your rarely ever online, and you never talk in shout. Also you never help...

EDIT: Your app was weak

3. Kazarkas

Kazarkas Legendary Meeper Elder

+1 ytou are so cool and touy are on tmeamstpeka,

TogsTheWolfGirl likes this.
  4. TogsTheWolfGirl

Wow thanks so much. Lmao

Bob4444444 and Kazarkas like this.
  5. 2klassy

2klassy Celebrity Meeper

+1 Cuz kazarkas said so

TogsTheWolfGirl and Kazarkas like this.
  6. PurpleStorm1234

PurpleStorm1234 Popular Meeper

+1 you seem like a nice person :D i never saw you tho :(

7. RikuoSaragih

RikuoSaragih Well-Known Meeper

ive seen u a lot but u never help me :( so i will give you -1 good luck !

8. ManUtdFTW11

ManUtdFTW11 Celebrity Meeper

-1 poor app.

9. Videogames321

Videogames321 Celebrity Meeper

Although the application may not be that decent, you are an incredible person and I believe you are fully capable of carrying out the tasks we do. Try to improve your activity again, but +1.

Bob4444444 and TogsTheWolfGirl like this.
  10. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

Well togs you app was very weak. and i have not seen you on helping at all.
    if you wrote a book you could have done better on this app.

11. Cookies713

Cookies713 Celebrity Meeper

+ You're nice
    + Active
    + Experience

- App

+1 overall!
    Good luck!

12. hippapajo

hippapajo Popular Meeper

This.
    Also. You're a fun mining buddy.
    You were staff in the past for a reason. There is no reason now that you shouldn't get Helper.

Bob4444444 likes this.
  13. TogsTheWolfGirl

Eh. I've said this before and I'll say it here. I don't understand why everyone has such a bias about long apps. I'm not going to bore you with details about my life, or wax poetic about how much I want to be staff. If I see a long app I sigh. And then I don't read it all.

So there it is. I have the experience. I've done it before. If ya'll want a new helper, here I am. If not, that's cool. I'll be here.

14. Cascade1324

Cascade1324 Celebrity Meeper

+0
    Pros
    Previous experience
    Kind and friendly

Cons
    Haven't seen you talk in shout as much as I used to see you and we're both in Australia...
    Weak app but I found it wasn't boring. Long apps usually bore me so I found your app good that way but it was still short and a bit off topic.

Overall
    Sorry about your father, I know it must be extremely hard losing a family member that's been with you for most of your life. Good luck with your book, I would love to read it sometime. Good luck with being part off the staff team. I know you're fully capable of it but we will just wait and see what staff thing about it.

-Cas

15. UglyUnicorn

UglyUnicorn Celebrity Meeper

+1
    I Hate Long Apps. I never read, Even though I make long applications, I still never read them. Heck, I don't even read over mine xD.

You were a great Helper, People think you are inactive now, because of the timezones. You are actually really active on "Non Peek Hours"+1 Good Luck

16. TogsTheWolfGirl

Thanks Ugly :D

Bob4444444 likes this.
  17. funkyrainbows

funkyrainbows Double Rainbow

+1
    Very active
    Good at staffing before (I think)
    Can help during the times when Meep has less staff online
    App was ok.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
  18. Lilliya

Lilliya Celebrity Meeper

+1
    TOGS YOU ARE PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST PEOPLE I MET ON MEEP, YOU ARE REALLY NICE TO DA PPL OF MEEP, GOOD STAFF MEMBER, ACTIVE WHEN IM ON CAUSE YOU'RE AUSSY, YOU'RE AN AUTHOR!!!! SOMEONE ALREADY GIVE "INTERVIEW"

19. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

You're a very sweet and thoughtful person Togs! However, in your last run as staff you were never very present. Even if you had valid reasons to be inactive, you failed to communicate these things. I feel as if you really need to work on your communication skills before you can take on the rank of helper to your full potential.

Also, I honestly feel like you aren't putting forth necessary effort. Don't get me wrong, long apps don't always equal quality/effort, but to be honest this app could've been a bit better, even at the same length it is now. It seems more like this is a "take it or leave it" kind of thing rather than a "I feel confident with my work and would like to try again." Just my personal opinions!

Overall, I think you're a great member of the community, but you need to work on a few very essential things, and amp up the eagerness a bit! :)
    I don't really have a numerical vote.

20. andrewrobins

andrewrobins My views are my own.

Firstly, i'm so sorry about your loss. I don't know how I could live without my dad.
    As for the app....
    +1/-1 = I never see you on but i think this is due to different time zones, but from what iv heard in the grape vine i have heard you made a great helper.
    +1 Helper is a nothing rank and we could always use the extra help.
    +1 Very active on forums and team speak.
    GL

RaidByNightOnly likes this.