1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Tobster911 Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Tobster911, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Tobster911

Tobster911 Popular Meeper

IGN:Tobster911

Skype (yes/No):Yes

Teamspeak username:Tobster911

Mic use (yes/No): yes

Times zone:GMT

Hours online per week day:2-3
    Hours online per weekend:6-8

Position changes (ex. citizen--->helper): Ultimate--->Helper!

Introduction:
    Hello! my name is Toby green, I am 13 years old from a little town near London (harpenden) I lived in Canada for about 4 years but then sadly I had to move back to the UK. I am in year 8 at school and soon to be in year 9. My interests are cricket, going on my computer, playing rugby and going to town with my friends! I have been playing on meep for approximately a year, I have made lots of friends on this server such as aubel. I also have lots of friends playing on this server from real life; super_BG_man, joshlikestomine, rorihouston, Oscarhouston and my brother oliver (Duffst3rx, who isn't very active even though he bought an account!) I don't really play any other games, and I try to play minecraft as much as I can but unfortunately I have a limit on how much I can play which is really annoying.

Why should you choose me for helper?:
    I think I would be good for the role of helper because I am a really friendly person once you get to know me, I think I have been on the server long enough to know what the rules are even though I have had my fair share of bans.I think I have grown to be a more mature part of the community, unlike the person I was when I started meepcraft. I know I have been extremely rude in the past but I think that i have had a major improvement and I am still working on this issue.

Experience:
    As I may has said, I don't have any experience of being a staff member as I have not had the role of helper on any server before. I think I am clear on the basic commands of a helpers such as /kick and /ban. I think being an assistant in my town will help me be familiarised with the commands even though they aren't the same!

Work ethic:
    I know how to do most things on meepcraft so if someone new comes to the server and doesn't know what to do, I am happy to help them out if someone hasn't beaten me to it! If I was helper I would try to help people even more than I do now!

Involvement:
    I try to be as invlolved as I can on meepcraft, being online is my top priority even though I have a limit. I don't go on teamspeak much because usually I am on Skype talking to my friends, if I become helper I will be on teamspeak a lot more often becauseI will feel I am part of the server more. In terms of forum activity I would say I am pretty active, trying to respond to threads and much more! /shout is something I need to work on becuase I am usually just doing other thing and don't have time to /shout I still try to be as active as I can anyway!

Dedication:
    I think I am very dedicated to the server as I have bought all of the ranks (vip--->ultimate), very well worth the money. I have some ideas that the staff may want to use, i just haven't thought about posting them on the forums/going on teamspeak to express the ideas. As I said before I try to be as active as I can but sometimes it doesn't work out.

Ban history/weaknesses:
    Alright guys, this is the thing I definitely need to work on, I have had 2 or 3 permanent bans, and quite a few temp bans. My behaviour in /shout can the very stupid and over the top, such as the time last week when I lost my temper after losing a 1v1, this resulted in a 3 day temp ban which I felt very stupid for. I can work on being more polite, even though I have been trying a lot these pas few weeks. I have quite a few weaknesses such as losing my temper very easily when not doing something right/losing fights as I said earlier. I can work on these things too. when I do not get enough sleep I am also very grouchy and angry which also impacts on my temper.

Maturity:
    I can definitely be immature at times but I am working on this too by keeping my mouth shut from saying immature comments on /shout and on forums/teamspeak. I think I have improved a lot though since the early times of meepcraft!

Conclusion:
    It would mean the world to me if I got the role of staff on meepcraft, this is easily my favourite server on minecraft and it has been since I started minecraft. I will improve all aspects of my behaviour in every part of the server even if I don't get the role. I will be on this server 24/7 if I get the helper role (I will try to go on even though I am not allowed!)

Please take this into consideration and I will hope for the best!

Kind regards,
    Toby!

Last edited: Jun 21, 2014
    SirCallow likes this.
  2. drairhead

drairhead Celebrity Meeper

3. RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal

RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal Meeper

You're an idiot -1

4. joshlikestomine

joshlikestomine Meeper

immature
    no.

Tobster911 likes this.
  5. SirCallow

SirCallow Legendary Meeper

That never works out m8. +.5 anyway. :D

Cherrykit and Tobster911 like this.
  6. nhjed

nhjed Celebrity Meeper

Last time I checked you got kicke for saying the f-word.

Howard_Stern likes this.
  7. Cascade1324

Cascade1324 Celebrity Meeper

-1 reasons above except what rusian said I think is just stupid. He could have just said, 'no you're immature, in active, bad ban history' whatever he wants to say. 'You are an idiot' sounds realllllly blunt.

Bob4444444 and Flamedemond like this.
  8. rAwsondayc

rAwsondayc Celebrity Meeper

Right here, it shows that even you know you're not at full potential but you apply anyway. Be more involved with the community now. -1

9. LMR_FUDD

LMR_FUDD Popular Meeper

hHahhaHahhahHAhaHa

10. mrli1

mrli1 Popular Meeper

Tobster911 likes this.
  11. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

It hasn't even been two weeks since your last app was denied.

Flamedemond and mrli1 like this.
  12. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

This ^^^
    Denied. Please reapply in no less than 2 weeks. In that time, work on your activity in all three aspects of the server!

Cherrykit and Muunkee-Alexia like this.