1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Toasteds' Helper Application

1. Toasteds

Toasteds Popular Meeper

In Game Name: Toasteds
    Skype Username: Toasteds4
    Teamspeak Username: Toasteds
    Mic use: Yes
    Timezone: EST
    Hours online per weekday: 2 to 6
    Hours online per weekend: 5 to 10
    Position Changes: Supreme - Helper

Introduction:
    Hello, some of you may know me from my past times of being a moderator and some of you may not. My name is Toasteds, or Tim. I joined Meepcraft back in November 2012. I have just reached my one year anniversary of being on meepcraft. I am applying to be a helper because I like assisting people and the job would keep me entertained. I have a lot of experience being a moderator and I know most of the commands still. As most of you know, I took a 4 month long break so I will need a little refresher.

Why Should I be a Helper?:
    I should be a helper because of my experience, activity, and knowledge. I do have a few weaknesses though.
    Experience: All of my experience comes from meepcraft because this has been the first and only server that I have been involved with constantly. Once again, I have been here for a year and know most or all of the commands. I also have past experience with being a trial-mod twice and a moderator twice so I know all of the rules that need to be enforced.
    Activity: Before my 4 month long break, I was online playing and helping people for at least 2 hours a day. While I was a moderator, I would do modreqs constantly. After the long break, I have continued the same schedule on meepcraft.
    Knowledge: My past experience helps with my knowledge because I learned from all of the bad experiences which means I won’t make as much mistakes as I did the first or second time being a moderator. I also know how good and bad the community can be when they need help so I won’t be surprised when a citizen does something.

Weaknesses:
    I have had many weaknesses but only two interacts with my in-game experiences. The two thing are being patient and getting angry. Sometimes I am in a hurry in-game and don’t want to wait for someone to give me information. For the angry weakness, I am doing a good job keeping that under control. One weakness that doesn’t affect my in-game experience is talking to people that I’m not comfortable with.

Conclusion:
    To wrap things up...I have had a lot of experience with being a moderator and my experience has helped to increase my knowledge about the game. I am very active and I have very few weaknesses that affect my in-game experience.

PS:
    If I make it to the interview part of the application, I prefer doing a text interview because I do not talk to anyone that I am not comfortable with. If I can’t get a text interview, I won’t be able to complete this application.