1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted tkakid09: i was banned permanentally by shainthewolfman

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by tkakid09, Dec 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tkakid09

tkakid09 New Meeper

(I/G/N)=in game name/tkakid09
    reason of ban/unspecified
    date 12/29/13
    ban length/lifetime
    staff member/shainthewolfman
    the reason we should consider your appeal: I am one of your most active players i'm pretty new (started yesterday) and really enjoy the server, it's the only server i play on really because there is no good servers. if u dont i understand there's probably ton's of player's just like me and get denied so i understand if u don't accept my appeal. but i begof u to lift all charges because if i was spamming i did not relize it.i love this server i was considering that i might donate around the same time i got banned please appleal. so what happened was: I was at spawn just minding m own buisness trying to sell diamonds to a player i met on the server and then were tons of spam bots all of a sudden and i said STOP!!!! a couple times and then it stoped for while because an op or admin (im not sure) kicked them all (there were about 5 spambots) and then it started up again this time really bad so i did the same thing like everyone else and all of the suddenit said i was logging off and said
    connection lost
    you have been banned by shainthewolfman
    Reason:Unspecified
    and thats when i came here to appeal my ban please fix this i did nothing wrong i am an ordinary citizen in meepcraft this my favorite server to play (the only server i like acutally)

one of your most active players,
    tkakid09 :)

Last edited: Dec 30, 2013
  2. Killer2themx

Killer2themx Celebrity Meeper

I am a witness of this. I witnessed you doing exactly what the other "attackers" were doing. You were spamming in chat which is unacceptable. You should stay banned.

StopResetting and nasapc123 like this.
  3. tkakid09

tkakid09 New Meeper

no i wasnt i said stop like every one else
    so i call some serious bull crap

4. tkakid09

tkakid09 New Meeper

i was trying my best as a new member to stop them and i sure wasnt spamming so no i shouldn't be banned

5. shains

shains never stop fighting

I checked my screen shots and you certainly were not spamming. That was 100% my fault for looking at the wrong name and I will unban you. Sorry about that!

fawnmari0, DiskDrive and mrli1 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.