1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Thyme_Vine's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by thyme_vine, Feb 11, 2014.

1. thyme_vine

thyme_vine New Meeper

IGN: Thyme_Vine
    Mic Use: Yes
    Hours Online During Weekdays: 3-4
    Timezone: US Eastern

Introduction:

Hi, Im Thyme! I love meepcraft, and I am usually playing parkour. I like to spend some of my time in the town i recently joined, Luigicity. I also like look at the website, and look at new posts. In real life i like playing with my siblings and my puppy.

Why I Would Like To Become Staff:

I would like to become staff because when i am on, i see a lot of people looking for staff to help them. Sometimes they are not on, and since i am on a lot on this server, i can help them. I enjoy helping other people, and if i get accepted i will be able to help anyone who needs it.

Experience:

I have had a lot of experience of being a staff members on servers. I have been a Mod, Admin, and once even a Co-Owner to a server that sadly shut down. I had those ranks for a very long time until the servers had to shut down.

Dedication:

Meepcraft is the only server i play on when i log onto Minecraft. I really like this server, and i am very dedicated to it.

Involvement:

I do get on the website and look at new posts. I am active on chat, and I talk to a lot of people.

Thankyou!!!

Thyme_Vine :)

2. Videogames321

Videogames321 Celebrity Meeper

bad app
    forums activity
    YOU NEED TO INCLUDE TEAMSPEAK OR AUTO DENY!
    Not very known
    Not very helpful in /shout
    Never see you /shouting
    etc, you get the point

3. w1111am

w1111am Celebrity Meeper

I believe it's Thank you.

4. Klitch

Klitch

This guy ^

Videogames321 likes this.
  5. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

-1 short app, never seen you on forums or in game.

Make yourself a bit more well-known and write a detailed application next time:)

6. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

Lack of teamspeak info = lack of format
    Lack of format = auto deny

Here are some tips to help you improve for next time:

• Try becoming more well know throughout the community. You can do this by being active in shout, on the forums, and on teamspeak.
    • Not only do you need to become more active, but you need to try your best to help people with some of their problems. The easiest way to do this is in /shout and will make you more fluent in the future (if one day accepted) when doing modreq's.
    • Your app should never take 5 minutes to write, and unfortunately for you, it came across that way. Refer to the tips and tricks sections of this guide for more detail on how to improve your app: http://meepcraft.com/threads/compulsory-application-format-tips.507/
    • Forums are a big part of the community, so try getting involved in all sections, especially Q&A so you can really show off what you know and your knowledge of the server.
    Right now it is an auto deny, re-apply in no less than 2 weeks. Thank you.