1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Thomas3834 Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by thomas3834, Apr 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thomas3834

thomas3834 New Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): Thomas3834
    Date/Time: I do not know the approximate time of the ban. I was on last night 3/31/2014 at around 12:00am CST and when I checked it today it said I had been banned.
    Reason: X-Ray
    Ban Length: Appeal
    Staff Member: Bass_Flow
    Why we should consider your appeal: I have been playing on Meepcraft for about a year as of now and I really enjoy everything it has to offer. After a long break from Minecraft I came back to play on my favorite server. I spend most of my time in the wilderness looking for resources and players. At the time I never thought about using X-Ray to find such things, that was until I installed the "X-Ray Texture Pack", a decision I regret doing at this very moment. This poor decision that I made was the result of poor thinking and failure to abide by the rules of Meepcraft. The staff and players of Meepcraft are always supportive and are very welcoming whenever I am on and would love to be able to see them again. I am deeply sorry for my poor actions on the server and I hope the staff accept my apology/appeal.

Thank You,
    Thomas3834

Last edited: Apr 1, 2014
  2. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

Hi Thomas. Thanks for the apology, I genuinely accept it. Unfortunately you will still have to wait a month or two before an appeal will even be considered. X-ray is a serious offense and as everyone else that has done x-ray, you will have to wait it out. Denied for now.

chaos546 and mrli1 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.