1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

This is our only to keep meep alive

Discussion in 'Denied' started by CasualNuker, Jul 19, 2018.

1. iKitten

iKitten >^-^<

But then what about all the people who like doing parkour mostly, and stay here for parkour? With the one thing they like doing gone they will leave, or they might stay by chance. Then there are also people who just like doing parkour, but either way parkour draws people to the server like any other part of it.
    Just deleting everything except for those three things would be more loss gain. Even if they are popular it doesn't mean they should be the only things we have, as everything adds to the server.

SuperDyl likes this.
  2. Math_Pro

Math_Pro Celebrity Meeper

I don’t see any reason why Parkour can’t be merged with towny, just use world edit or something and add it into towny as a barricaded spot or something. That’s a server down.

3. Legocreator2013

Legocreator2013 Popular Meeper

My point exactly, except I would merge it with boomo or spawn.

CasualNuker likes this.
  4. CasualNuker

CasualNuker Celebrity Meeper

See we can save money by combining our worlds and making it a faster server and more so +1 this suggestion

Legocreator2013 likes this.
  5. KyloMeep

KyloMeep Mipha's Grace

No, I think I'll -1 it instead

SuperDyl, iKitten and Toostenheimer like this.
  6. Summers

Summers Hot Meeper

The title of this thread is ____

Fill in the blank.

7. MikeTheRobot

MikeTheRobot New Meeper

All I have to say is, this server is done without social media coverage. We used to have some strong online social media accounts (ie: the youtube channel) but when the server went downhill, our means of popularizing it weakened. We need the name of this server out there. We need to bring back people who quit. And neither of these will result from us getting rid of minigames and ruining the overall feel or ambience of the server. -1
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 21, 2018, Original Post Date: Jul 21, 2018 ---
    Maybe we should start mining crypto on other peoples CPUs and browsers to make money? I could send the program, or you could download it at my website, 6b5h89094356k89c.0nion

8. Grandblue

Grandblue Celebrity Meeper

The server only tries to maintain players now, squeezing out the last bits of money. I highly doubt Fuzzlr will ever reinvest in the server, these threads are useless.

alex77034 likes this.
  9. xX___Kirby___Xx

xX___Kirby___Xx Active Meeper

10. WhoNeedsJimbo

WhoNeedsJimbo Popular Meeper

An .onion link! Not suspicious at all!

Zesk, SuperDyl, Toostenheimer and 2 others like this.
  11. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

upload_2018-7-22_16-6-5.png

SuperDyl likes this.
  12. SuperDyl

SuperDyl Popular Meeper

I understand the thinking behind this thread, but the focus of the server shouldn't be on decreasing the number of worlds. As the server stands, the most important things for staff to do in order (other than tell us straight out themselves some of their plans) are: finish bug testing and implementing the new API, update the server plugins to 1.13 (and convert the world over), before whipping out finished implementations of suggestions.

It's frustrating to wait since the first two take so long, but these are the most important parts to implement into Meepcraft. Yes, the EULA needs to somehow be resolved (something the staff most likely are already trying to do) and the focus of the server should be first on the towny world with smaller updates after that to the currently working game modes and minigames. Freaking out that Meepcraft is dying, Minecraft is dying, the staff don't listen/respond, or anything else isn't helping and continues to drag us downward.

Want players to play Meepcraft? Then the developer staff need time to work on the list of priorities and we need to stop making Meepcraft sound bad. The server has reason to play it, but many people (including a good number of those who haven't been on the server in MONTHS) keep shouting out that the server should die and people shouldn't join it. Stop trying to kill off the server because it's starting to work.

iKitten and EllieEllie like this.
  13. Achrow

Achrow Celebrity Meeper Staff Member Architect

way to improve server: Actually fix things *cough* staff

SuperDyl and Courtneyyy like this.
  14. OneBreadSlice

OneBreadSlice Celebrity Meeper

Hard to expect high-quality staff on a volunteer basis. Nobody wants to work for free.

alex77034 and Courtneyyy like this.
  15. Achrow

Achrow Celebrity Meeper Staff Member Architect

well then they shouldn't apply should they

SuperDyl and CasualNuker like this.
  16. AwesomeAdoGamer

AwesomeAdoGamer Celebrity Meeper

I actually do see a solution: We COULD, if this gets approved, make towny wild SMP, with towns having anti-grief protection and the rest being like the current /warp wild.

17. EnergyAssassin

EnergyAssassin nerd Staff Member Administrator

The problem is that we can't reset that wild without it being super weird. Normal wild gets reset for updates/new resources.

SuperDyl likes this.
  18. AwesomeAdoGamer

AwesomeAdoGamer Celebrity Meeper

Oh good point. Also please check out my Economy suggestion.

19. riri30

riri30 Retired veteran

We'll take some of what you suggested into consideration for the future, but in the mean time we have a lot more to prioritize.

Denied.

SuperDyl likes this.