1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

thesmasher7804's Helper application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by MegaStufOreo, Nov 13, 2014.

1. MegaStufOreo

MegaStufOreo The Cookie Monster

IGN: thesmasher7804
    Microphone Use: Yerp
    TimeZone: Eastern
    Hours online per week: 10-15
    Hours online per weekend: Around 5
    Rank crossover: Supreme-Helper

My attempt of a hello:
    Hello staff of meepcraft! I would like to start off by telling you that my name is Ian. Online, people sometimes refer to me as smash, because thats my short IGN, and yes, I do highly enjoy smashing things. So, to start off, I am addicted to sports and that stuff. I am the type of person that doesn't usually say "bruh" or curse to be cool. I am self expressant and like to be myself around meeps. It's fun to be able to be in a community like meep where people actually have emotions and personalities. I like the server for it's different and unique range of MiniGames and fun ways to not kill time, but turn it into a fun activity. I try to get onto meep as much as possible, for it's really on of the funnest things i have to do when im bored.

Why: Well, I think meepcraft is kind of like the Google HeadQuarters. The staff needs a little more of a selection of creative minds. The staff should have a variation of different thinking people, users with different minds and unique creative ideas to help out. I want to help because I believe that I have many creative ideas. I've seen that my mind is different than many other peoples, and I believe I can contribute them and help out. I keep a keen eye out for any cheaters or hackers on the server to make sure the game is equally fair for each player. I want to make the server a place where players can feel safe and not have to watch their back for hackers or cheaters. I hope that one day Meepcraft will thrive and be the best server ever on Minecraft! Even if I can't be part of the staff, which I completely understand if you reject this application, I want the best for Meepcraft. That's it! Please consider! Thanks!

kirby99 likes this.
  2. Klitch

Klitch

-1 Did you think this through? Didn't think so.

3. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper