1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied theonemcd In Game and TeamSpeak Ban Appeal (without insulting anyone)

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by nottheonemcdalt^6, Oct 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nottheonemcdalt^6

nottheonemcdalt^6 Popular Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): theonemcd
    When you were banned: Today in game, yesterday on TeamSpeak.
    Reason: In game: Conduct detrimental to the server. TeamSpeak: "I love proxy ips."
    Ban Length: Permanent
    Staff Member: Most likely Cooleysworld
    Why we should consider your appeal:
    I'll start with TeamSpeak. I was banned on TeamSpeak because apparently I was using a proxy IP to access TeamSpeak. I was not using a proxy IP to access TeamSpeak. I was never banned on TeamSpeak, let alone IP banned, so I had no reason to use a proxy IP as I could go on with my real IP. In addition to that, I do not know how to use proxy IP's outside of using a Google Chrome extension. Now on to my in game ban. I've been muted ever since I was unbanned. I was unbanned on Friday, and I have not broken a rule or gotten in trouble since then. Today, I was in game for a bit trying to find out why I was banned on TeamSpeak. I wasn't breaking any rules, but when I teleported to spawn, I was banned from the server. The ban message is not like the ones I have received before. I think it was an automatic ban when I typed /spawn. Anyways, I would like to be unbanned because, despite my history, I haven't broken any rules recently to warrant this ban, and I never used a proxy IP to access TeamSpeak. If you wanted me banned for my history, then you should have banned me with my last rule break, not when I haven't broken any rules. This is my first and only ban appeal in which I have not insulted anyone, so enjoy the effort I took in restraining myself.
    Good day,
    theonemcd

2. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.