1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Theninjaorange25's Ban Record

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by TheNinjaOrange25, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheNinjaOrange25

TheNinjaOrange25 Well-Known Meeper

I am currently banned for 3days for sexual content AND ban evasion. I am not asking to be unbanned because being banned is helping with my school work, i am here to ask for those bans to be removed from my ban record. I ask this because i did not say those things, a friend Tyrefire was over my house and when i was downstairs getting crips he thought it would be funny to write a seemingly innocent word to a mod that yes can be classed as sexual. I did not commit this act but it was still on my account so this will look bad for example i ever wanted to apply for staff.
    What would also look bad is ban evasion in which (honestly) i didn't know what it was. After got banned i went on my alt tno25 and as soon as i got on /msg mylucky7 (helper) the following "hey my lucky its theninjaorange25 here" "is it ok to be on an alt when your main account is temp banned", these are the exact words i used and i said this because i did not know if it was allowed or not. So i went on to ask and got temp on my alt. I wish for the sexual content to be removed but i would understand if my ban evasion is not because i did technically commit the crime. Ty for your time - TheNinjaOrange25

Draqq likes this.
  2. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

We need to have a record on both accounts of any infraction committed so that we can properly assign punishments if it were to ever happen again. Sorry, but it will not be removed. Denied.

TheNinjaOrange25 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.