1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted TheNinjaOrange25's ban appeal.

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by TheNinjaOrange25, Dec 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheNinjaOrange25

TheNinjaOrange25 Well-Known Meeper

IGN: TheNinjaOrange25 (sjoe banned my alt Tno25 as well after i came on and asked questions, i didn't hide my alt i went straight to shoe pls don't hold that ban evasion against the appeal).
    When you were banned: on the 16th of november after 11pm GMT
    Reason: I was using a X-ray texture pack to mine spawners.
    Ban Length: Perrrmanent
    Staff Member: Cooleysworld

Why i should be considered:

I know what i was doing was wrong and i really am so so sorry for what i have done. I did not do it to make money (technically i did but I'm explaining) or to crash the economy or anything like that, i didn't want anyone to get hurt, i did it coz i was desperate. I was trying to make some quick money to buy the ultimate rank, i was desperate to do this because I've been trying to do it for over 3/4 of a year without success of finding a buyer. I then resulted to illegal means to get more money to be more attractive to sellers and offer more. I will not do this again. I am so deeply sry for the inconvenience that i have caused. This is my first and will be my last Perm ban. Tbh i hate knowing that i am perm banned and i just want to get back and play my favourite server. I am so sorry and can't say enough how bad i feel and sry i am. I would be so grateful if someone could accept this appeal, i would be so happy.

Yours sincerely TheNinjaOrange25 / Tno25

ps I've only been using the texture pack for under 4 days. in my account i have nearly 3mil. 2.5mil of that belongs to NHPSR225 if it could be retured to him that would be great instead of wiped. the rest of the money above 2.5mil yes i did make via X-ray. Please i beg you and he can vouch that the money is his and bass_flow can tell you he lent me money, please i beg you don't wipe the 2.5mil without it i really have no hope of ultimate. Pls take this seriously ik i am. Thank you.

Also to show how sorry i am and that ill not do it again I've updated to 1.8 and deleted the files. I know this isn't much but its a bit of proof i really mean it.

sincerely TheNinjaOrange25
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 7, 2014, Original Post Date: Dec 1, 2014 ---
    i would like to point out that this is my first perm ban for anything, and have never used X-ray before this point. i also didn't use it to an extreme coz i only got 400k

Toostenheimer and JaMiiE_Londors like this.
  2. KariStar86

KariStar86 Heroine of Time

Thank you for your apology, and I appreciate that you know what you did was wrong and have removed the texture pack. I'll ask Cooleysworld to take a look at this.

3. TheNinjaOrange25

TheNinjaOrange25 Well-Known Meeper

Thank you karistar, ik I'm asking a lot by getting unbanned but i sincerely beg you not to erase the 2.5mil its my only hope

Toostenheimer likes this.
  4. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

Don't make me regret this! X Ray is very serious and should not be taken lightly. It has not been a month so please don't make me regret this, Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.