1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted The_squirrelman Forum Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by The_Squirrelman Dos, Jul 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Squirrelman Dos

The_Squirrelman Dos Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): The_Squirrelman
    When you were banned: Some time last year.
    Reason: I do not completely remember.
    Ban Length: Indefinite.
    Staff Member: Frankly not sure either.
    Why we should consider your appeal: I simply wish to use the forums for community purposes. I just want to communicate with old friends, see new projects, and vote once in a while for a meeble bonus. I want to put my past actions behind me, and use the forums as it should be used: a center of communication, discussion, and notification. My original account is The_Squirrelman, and I'd just like access of it again.

Thanks for considering.

2. reggles44

reggles44 NANA NaNa nana NaNa NANA NaNa nana NaNa, REGGLES! Elder

Hello Squirrelman,

I would like to saying welcome back to meepcraft and thank you for going about this in civil manor. I just wanted to let you know that we are looking at this and that I will link this to both admins right away so that we can come to a decision as soon as possible.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 4, 2014, Original Post Date: Jul 4, 2014 ---
    Accepted

Ok so I just talked to Sirrr_Pig your main account should be unbanned. Welcome back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.