1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

The Skyblock Challenge Mob Farmer.

Discussion in 'Resolved/Denied' started by evil_eyes269, Jun 6, 2014.

1. evil_eyes269

evil_eyes269 Well-Known Meeper

Today I completed the Skyblock challenge Mob Farmer after but I did not get the reward stated, 10 diamonds. In fact, I didn't get any reward at all. I am in the UK and if you need to check any logs my clock is on GMT+1 (BST).

Proof: [​IMG]

Videogames321 likes this.
  2. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

I'll try to replicate this. Please be patient..I kinda suck at skyblock and it'll take an hour.

Nman830 and Splasho like this.
  3. evil_eyes269

Thanks, although it may take you considerably longer than an hour to gather all those mob drops legitimately, more like days. I suggest you ask an admin to spawn them in for you.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 13, 2014, Original Post Date: Jun 7, 2014 ---
    How's this progressing? Have you managed to get an admin to give you the items so you can confirm it yet?

4. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

I'm still trying to work on this, it has to be done legitly and its very hard to get up to this high of a level, I am so sorry for this inconvenience.

5. evil_eyes269

Why does it have to be done legitimately? You don't even have to do it yourself, just ask an admin to give himself the items and then do /c c mobfarmer to complete it. If he needs to get himself up to the right level then he can give himself an island and spawn in the items to speed through all the challenges until he's unlocked the challenge in question.