1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

The Server Is Falling Apart

Discussion in 'Resolved/Denied' started by Wheeziestpuppy5, Jun 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wheeziestpuppy5

Wheeziestpuppy5 Active Meeper

Everything is breakable and place able, you can pretty much do anything except commands and people have lost there ranks. If this can't be fixed then people might stop playing and want there money back. We are all really mad , please fix this. I don't now if u abandoned the server or if u just have a hacker on the sever, but that doesn't really matter because the server is DESTROYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think there is a hacker but I am getting very annoyed and confused. Although I'm annoyed i still love the server. I loved this server and i would never want it to go away forever so please help me. I was exclusive and my bro is premium and we got on, but we couldn't do ANY commands. Again we really love the server and thumbs up to the staff for making it SO great i loved every staff member for their help and how much time they contributed to making the server. So plz plz plz help us-
    created by:
    Wheeziestpuppy5,
    JoJoFitz04

2. SirCallow

SirCallow Legendary Meeper

WTH is this a troll?

3. Thee Boss

Thee Boss Celebrity Meeper

4. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

Its okay, this is done, please don't worry about this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.