1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: The Meepcraft Times #15

1. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

[​IMG]®SpeedyLemonade 2016

Welcome to The MeepCraft Times, the twice-monthly update to keep the community in the loop with what’s new, behind the scenes, and in the works. This will be published every other Friday.

Editor’s note: Hello Meep! We decided to take a break from the Times last week because let’s face it - it’s a lot of work to keep these issues coming out at the high and updated quality that they are! We will be resuming our normal bi-monthly schedule for now on. We hope you enjoy this issue. #TeamMeep

Also, this issue was a tad late due to some technical problems. We apologize and this will continue as normal!

Updates

A message from Fuzzlr
    Fuzzlr gives us the 4-1-1 on what’s new and different -- “there is progress being made.” -Fuzzlr 2016 ( Read more )

Advertisement Update
    We refreshed the server advertisements, giving us new and more relevant ads.

Server Events

Summer Sale
    We hope you’ve been saving your mullah from washing dogs and mowing lawns so far this summer! We’re having a sale for 25% off all packages until a date TBD. Enjoy! ( Rank up today! )

Parkour Map Contest
    Ever wanted to prove you are the ultimate builder or parkourer? Now is your chance! With 5 million meebles of total prizes, you can’t miss out on this fun filled event! Start building today, jumpers! ( more info )

Recently Accepted Suggestions

Removing the Eggplant filter
    Now you can just manually say eggplant when you wish!
    ( Trello card )

Custom /vote armour
    Get a new cool piece of armour, a rare chance when you /vote!
    ( Trello card )

Cosmetic enchants
    Now you can make every one of your items shiny and cool.
    ( Trello card )

Custom donation amounts
    Ever want to donate a small amount to our server? Now you can do so easily.
    ( Trello card )

Community Events

Meep Euro
    Firestick04 held a Meep Euro with France v Portugal. Our reporters got some great footage and held an interview with the most crucial player; the football (or soccer ball for our readers from the states)! The first game was won by Portugal with a score of 1-0. Keep your eyes peeled for future games!

Interview with the Football

So Mr. Chicken what led you to get into this line of work?
    “Well this is what my parents did. I was raised around football from a young age.”

What advice do you have for young chicks who want to have this job?
    “You have to have a tough skin but really just follow your dreams!”

Thank you for your time I can’t wait to see you in action!
    “Bawk.”

Want more? Exclusive photos found here!​

Pepermint2939’s Birthday Bash!!
    CasualCaviar, Savage2k16 and CasualAlexa all teamed up together to throw Peper a ‘Surprise’ Birthday party! Presents were brought, people gathered and some people even got put in prison! We are glad to report that the birthday girl herself had a fabulous time.

Sad you missed it or want to relive it? No need to worry everything was caught on camera and can be found Here!

Humans Of MeepCraft - Feat. @Twomoo

This week in HoM we found @Rkgk (aka roiyalmilktea) here , @Ender_BunNieS (aka Lilliya_) here, and dj_pig_2007 here! We also brought along special guest @Twomoo and interrogated them a bit! Enjoy!

[​IMG]
    ®TwoMoo 2016

How did you find out about meep?
    “Through a minecraft server list, I quit twice after it being easier for me to die than to buy food(literally). My friend and I were taking over server economies. I remembered how hard meep was and came here. I'd say I have quite successfully conquered meep as I have many stacks of cookies.”

Do you really love cows or does is it just catchy?
    “Yes, well I really like them at least. It started with a 3 year old obsession and I have come to find them very interesting animals. (They produced the milk for those cookies)”

What's life like after being a citizen for over two years?
    “Surprisingly easily, I find meep a oligarchic server rather than a rank hierarchy so all that count is money, and cookies…”

How many licks does it take to get to the centre of a lollipop?
    “As many residents as are in Mooville.”

What is your favourite MineCraft block?
    “A cow head. Does this need to be explained?”

Do you have anything else you would like to add?
    “I'd like to give a shout out to Mooble the cow in sky block for being so bovine.”

Welcome to the Team!

Welcome @CanadianH0b0 , @~Peper~ , @Deljikho , @Zoe89 , and @MegaStufOreo to the staff team! Get ready to show us what you got! Welcome @LadyCassandra to the SuperMod team and @Muunkee to the Moderator team! All of your hard work and dedication has paid off!

Get involved with the MeepCraft Times.

With every release of the paper we will pick a cover photo, a story, and a (free) advertisement submitted by the community. The owner of each piece of content will receive 15,000 meebles and have their name featured in the article, below their content. Fill out the form here to submit content. Happy Meeping!

The next issue of The MeepCraft Times will be released 19 August 2016! See you then!

This issue was created by: @Muunkee, @Courtneyyy, @junelawnchaired, @Lady_Hestia, @Midnight_Galaxy

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
  2. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

Gratz new staff, good luck.

its missing something.

3. SX1

SX1 Celebrity Meeper

Fixed it. It's a little cheesy but, thank you, @XChaosZeroX. :3
    (It's at the bottom)

fasehed, GroovyGrevous, Peero and 6 others like this.
  4. CyborgZeroX

They won't even add my resignation into it. They refuse to.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
  5. CyborgZeroX

Thank you :)

6. Peero

Peero Celebrity Meeper

When they forget to add in Chaos' resignation smh

7. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

Good Job! I love the MeepTimes and surely missed it :)

8. CyborgZeroX

Don't go all hearts on me monkey. You refuse to do it, you refuse to make it a 1st time thing.

FunGUY, Jalapenos, Pmx728 and 2 others like this.
  9. Landonator419

Landonator419 Celebrity Meeper

Which one is bigger an admin resigning or a helper? Also an admin who has been here since 2013