1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted The Infamous Ban Appeal Of The Nerf Gun.

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Nerf958, Jun 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nerf958

Nerf958 Celebrity Meeper

IGN: Nerf958
    Time: 1-2 months?
    Staff: Onis
    Reason: Something about having to participate in a Skype chat about how bad the server was getting.
    Why I should be unbanned: Well, lets start off with this. Everything that was in that skype chat was either meant to be there or unintentional. I would like to say I apologize for my actions on what I did say within that chat. I hope I can join the server soon to see my friends and old friends.

-Nerf

2. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

**Witness**
    I was in the same skype chat, and banned as well, but was unbanned in lesss then an hour (as far as I know at least). Nerf was doing a heck of a lot of leaking, including what I think was a staff chat log, Coelho's facebook page, and his address.

mistressmacabre likes this.
  3. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Dude, this is not the only time you've dragged people into skype for the intent of bashing/demeaning MeepCraft. Remember when Cooley permed you for dragging people into skype for a server you were admin on? Or you coming into our TS to ask questions about your server? You're a constant problem, every time you don't get your way you throw a fit, you're rude, and belligerent.

You are not a positive contribution to the server, or the community as a whole, and I think MeepCraft needs you far less than you need it. If let back in, you'll fine another issue with something random, begin throwing fits in the game and on forums and demanding things be done this way or that way. I know this because this is how you've always been, in my experience, even last year you were exactly the same way.

I think people like this have done more to kill MeepCraft than anything else, it drives actual players away when having to deal with such a negative portion of the community, it turns everything to some drama, rather than simple 16 bit graphical fun.

I don't think you should be unbanned, because you won't change. I think you should be banned from your little giftcode scamming stunt still, you're just trouble, imo.

4. Nerf958

Nerf958 Celebrity Meeper

Never put facebook page, never said adress, leaked some yes.
    Good try on making the same situation into two different ones, and I asked a question on the ts. If you think i'm negative then boy, you should ban half of the server.

5. mistressmacabre

mistressmacabre Popular Meeper

*Another witness*
    I was banned for my own words, and subsequently unbanned, and I take responsibility for what I said. However, I do believe you dragged people into the chat with the intention of starting problems. You DID post a link to Robert's FB profile and you did leak several Skype logs. I don't think you posted his address, but there were so many people I can't know for sure.
    Some of your remarks on forum posts lead me to believe that you wanted a mass banning to ensue. One such remark was "All went as planned" or something along those lines.
    I'm honestly indifferent when it comes to whether you remain banned or are unbanned but I will not remain in contact with you. You feel the need to pull people down with you, purposely.

Lady_Hestia likes this.
  6. Lady_Hestia

Lady_Hestia Retro, Dance, Freak

The skype log may have been taken down by now but if you search hard enough it may still be on pastebin or whatever. (If requested I can find and post link.)
    I'd also like to add that these facts about onis are incorrect (I've read the Skype log, the info is not correct) and people should not stalk this poor Robert Coelho kid for having the same name as onis.

Jiltism likes this.
  7. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

I will say that I looked in my browser history, the pastebin was taken down.

8. xRestart

xRestart Popular Meeper

I think this is a problem right here, your arguing

9. Nerf958

Nerf958 Celebrity Meeper

Telling you, never put his fb page up there. That would be crossing the lines even for me. I never ensued for everyone to be banned nor did I start the convo up or the actual talk about onis.

I am stating what really happened to correct a misdirection.

10. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

seeing as the other cases were resolved yours can be too. Hopefully this doesnt happen again,. unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.