1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: The Idea Of A Community Centrum

1. epick8

epick8 The Meme Lord

Hey Meep! Im excited to be able to present this new idea that was brought up by Cooley and refined by me and Reggles. So, what we want to happen is that we need to get rid of this centrum. What we want to do now is to actually get the community involved in this. We want to replace the old centrum and replace it with a centrum created by players on this server! There needs to be a degree of freshness to Meep. Certain things are stale, old, and boring. Once we get another centrum up, we will ask for another centrum to replace it. Such that every month, we switch out a centrum with another centrum created by a player on Meep. Eventually this means we can create a list of a few centrums that can be brought to Meep. A huge part of this is that the community gets the vote on which centrum they want for the month once we get a list that is big enough. Like the first of every month, the top rated Centrum on the forum thread gets uploaded and put on meep. This does a lot of things such as

1) Replacing our Centrum that is lackluster at the moment.

2) Bring community involvement to the server.

3) Keep Meep and PVP fresh and updated.

We really love this idea and know you guys will too. What we want here to hear out tweaks to this plan to make it better. Please, you want to have a Centrum idea, send it DIRECTLY to Me or Reggles at our skypes. Mine is Mr.Incognito(I'm the one with the flaming penguin) and Reggles is Reggles44(the one with the turtle and the strawberry). Send videos and pictures. If we like your idea, we will ask you to send the upload for us to put in a test world to see what needs to be world guarded, possible glitches, etc etc. Do not be upset if we do not accept your idea. We cant accept every idea. Also do not suggestion old centrum or anything of that matter. We want fresh and new. Thank you in advance guys, this is going to be great for Meep and moves is us a positive direction.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2014
  2. XxNine_TailsxX

XxNine_TailsxX Legendary Meeper

Screw Centrum, bring back the Terrarium.

cooey, hippapajo, lordusan and 11 others like this.
  3. XxNine_TailsxX

XxNine_TailsxX Legendary Meeper

Someone just wants meep to keep the the centrum the way he built it...

4. MoistAngus

MoistAngus Well-Known Meeper

Take the old terrarium and put it in a world of its own away from spawn. There you go. Perfect.