1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Th3b3astdr4gon's Long Awaited Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by TH3B3ASTDR4GON, May 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TH3B3ASTDR4GON

TH3B3ASTDR4GON Popular Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): TH3B3ASTDR4GON
    Date/Time: 3-4 months ago
    Reason: Scamming (Trolling) A Staff Member
    Ban Length: Perm
    Staff Member: Bluecarneal
    Why we should consider your appeal:

I have taken some time since I posted my last appeal which I didn't really think to much into (messed around). I realize what I have did was un-needed and I was in a rage for outside of minecraft reasons. I realize I was arrogant and downright mean sometimes on meep. For the couple of months I have been gone I have tried to fix my ways! I realize I have made a bad reputation for myself name and the punishment was needed. I also would like to say sorry to bluecarneal for the 300k they lost when I scammed them messing around. That was an idiotic move on my part. I most likely wont be un-banned but would like you to consider my appeal and realize I have changed!! I cant wait to rejoin if possible and reunite with my old friends!! Thank you for reading and please consider!! I also know I was strongly disliked but would like to fix this reputation and leave a better legacy by coming back. I most likely wont be un-banned but would like you to consider my appeal and realize I have changed!! I cant wait to rejoin if possible and reunite with my old friends!! Thank you for reading my appeal and please consider!!

-TH3B3ASTDR4GON

2. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

TH3B3ASTDR4GON, please do not do this again. Since you have a extensive ban history, I am going out on a limb here by unbanning you. I hope you can prove that I didn't do something wrong by unbanning you! IF you ever get another ban you are subject to a harsher punishment than other players, especially with scamming.
    Accepted

SurvivingSword11 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.